Anticipation '09

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
Mass Effect 2
Half-Life 2: Ep 3 *crosses fingers*
The Conduit
Prototype

Nintendo said that they have some big project coming sometime before the end of the year. My money's on Pikmin 3, so I'm pumped for it, no matter what it is. Although, I would especially like to see Pikmin 3 this year.

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
Tattaglia said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
God Of War III Would have come second to Starcraft II, if it was released as one. As it stands, its the best game of the year.
Holy fucking shit! You're on 10,000 posts?! I didn't even know there was a rank past Gonzo... you truly are a freak (in a good way).
there are in fact 2 new titles, one for 5000 and one for 10000. the one for 5000 is "on the record". although dingo is the only one on the escapist to have the 10000 post title.

as for my games to look forward to;

MW2(like everyone else)
Red Dead Redemption

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
Assassins Creed 2
Mass Effect 2
BioShock 2
God of War 3
Uncharted 2
Starcraft 2 (maybe)
Modern Warfare 2
Prototype
Diablo 3
Dragon Age: Origin
Batman: Arkham Asylum
*out of breath* Did I forget anything? And yeah I have no idea how I will get the money and the time for all these beauties

RobotZombies

Apr 16, 2009
GUILD WARS 2!! (Unlikely i know )
God of war 3
Modern Warfare 2
Bioshock 2
Prototype
MAYBE ..Maybe wolfinstien :)

Gamer137

Jun 7, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Gamer137 said:
Starcraft 2. '09 is a boring year.
For PC gamers maybe
I'm a primary console gamer since my PC can barely run anything from 2007 and beyond. However, Blizzards reputation for trying to make their games as accessible to as many as possible gives me confidence that I can still run Starcraft 2 provided I remove all the fancy stuff. I think the whole industry is dull this year.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
Mass Effect Two is set for release in March 2010 if I'm not mistaken. Half-Life 2 is also coming out in ought ten as Valve is updating the source engine or something similar, don't expect anything from them this year. Assassins Creed Two will be out next year as well.
This year:

Brutal Legend

Call of Duty Six (fuck your MW2 garbage)

Halo 3: ODST

And thats it. Theres only three games coming out this year that I know I want. Bioshock 2 is a maybe, I've got to wait till I see what they've done with it.

cheesecake123

Nov 1, 2008
im definately looking foward to these
cod 6
prototype
majesty 2

i guess i look forward to
halo 3 ODST

i pray to god these come out this year
operation flashpoint 2
thunder brigade 2

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
Assassin's Creed 2.
Starcraft 2.
Modern Warfare 2.
Batman Arkham Asylum.

Bioshock 2 would be up there, but I have little hope for it...

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
Assassin's Creed 2. Hopefully it will actually be good this time.

Modern Warfare 2. The multiplayer will undoubtedly be the highlight, but I'm looking forward to it mostly for the singleplayer campaign. If it's anything like CoD4, it will be amazing.

Starcraft 2. I don't actually care about this one, but I'll probably get it anyway.

Half-Life 2: Episode 3. Seriously Valve, it's been two years now and we don't even have a trailer. Every Half-Life game has been amazing, but damn do they take a long time to get them out the door.

Learchuz

Feb 3, 2009
Green Tentacle said:
Duke Nukem Forever COULD come out this year. I emphasize on the could a lot.
"anyone got any ideas for Duke Nukem Forever?"
"...."
"...Guns?"
"Yeah, guns!!!"

Green Tentacle

Apr 9, 2009
Learchuz said:
Green Tentacle said:
Duke Nukem Forever COULD come out this year. I emphasize on the could a lot.
"anyone got any ideas for Duke Nukem Forever?"
"...."
"...Guns?"
"Yeah, guns!!!"
Thing is with Duke Nukem Forever, whenever they show a gameplay trailer of it, it always is more ahead then other games. But its like they spend all the time trailer but barely any time with the game.