Any good shooter for xbox 360?

Eurotrash

Nov 16, 2011
Self explanatory...

Ok I understand what is the problem.
Game I am looking for should have good sigle player, online if possible (I can live without it but it would be nice), rather sci-fi than "realistic", also classic horror theme would be nice and i don't care about how old it is. Better?
Also I already have Halo.

BTW: I really want to know what "I wouldn't unpack your suitcase though." mean. English is my second langue, you know.

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
He means that you really should put more discussion value into your post if you want to avoid mod wrath.
It's fine to ask if there are any good shooters but give a bit more info on the things you find to be good in a game. What would you define as a good shooter? Do you want a multiplayer focused game or are you only interested in single player?
If you are going to make a new thread don't be lazy, put some thought into your OP.

As for what you asked, well COD4 and Borderlands are quite good. Though not exclusive to the 360.

Dec 14, 2009
'Hey guys, I really like food, is there any good food?'

That's how vague your OP is.

Give us something specicfic. Do you like modern shooters? Realistic shooters? Hedgehog shooters?

weker

May 27, 2009
Eurotrash said:
Proton Packmule said:
Eurotrash said:
What does that suposed to mean?
To quote yourself, 'self explanatory'. To answer your question, yes, many.
Thanks for nothing. If you have nothing to say you should stay quiet.
Sorry for the more "brutal" replies from the Escapist, but best to remain neutral here, or your stay will be short.
The reason you have had a few negative replies is because here on the escapist, we kinda want a paragraph or near it to warrant a good thread or topic. The issue is this is more something for game trailers forum.

OT: Of the top of my head, Bioshock and Halo 3 are big ones, as well as modern warfare and Alan Wake.

Oh also Fallout 3/new Vegas both more then worth it.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Off to a fantastic start here.

And yes, going by the vague requirements given, there are a lot of good shooters for the 360. Hell, just walk into a game shop/section and randomly point to a game, you have a one in three chance of selecting a shooter.

Blue Hero

Aug 6, 2011
Sorry, there are no good shooters for the Xbox 360. I recommend buying a Nintendo Wii for a good shooter experience.

zuro64

Aug 20, 2009
Simply yes!
Naah just kidding:p

Some i think are good:
Borderlands, Vanquish, any of the Halo games(Halo Wars not included since its a RTS), Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, I mean I can go on but what kind of shooters are you looking for?
Is it for SP only or MP as well?

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
You already pressed the button?

That's like asking if theres any good plataformer on nes. Wich i guess you don't know.

There are tons of shooters on the 360 the most popular being Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield and Gears of war.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
really the answer to your topic is simply

'yes'

there's so many shooters for the 360 it's impossible to gauge what you might like
try giving us a genre or a theme you like

post apocalyptic
modern / realistic
fantasy / steampunk
adventure / rpg
simulation ( plane, mech, tank, robot )
first person, third person, strategy, stealth
i could go on, honestly
'shooter' is too vague

if you'd like a more detailed answer please make a more specific post so we have some point of reference, thanks
and welcome.. but chill, Mmmm-kay.

Mar 30, 2010
Other than the main ones people have mentioned, I'd like to throw Section 8: Prejudice out there as a possible. Not really horror, but fills the sci-fi boots nicely. Available through XBL, so you can download a free demo before purchasing the whole thing.

x-machina

Sep 14, 2010
Singularity is a good sci-fi shooter. It's a simple question why is everyone such a dick?

Proton Packmule

Oct 29, 2010
Eurotrash said:
Proton Packmule said:
Eurotrash said:
What does that suposed to mean?
To quote yourself, 'self explanatory'. To answer your question, yes, many.
Thanks for nothing. If you have nothing to say you should stay quiet.
I have plenty to say, but if you ask a poorly thought-out question, expect an equal response.

As for shooters, Fear 3, left 4 dead 1&2, borderlands all fit your request. Oh and fallout 3, at the risk of a serious beating, could be considered a shooter.

Don't unpack your suitcase, by the way, implies that you've hit the ground face first and made a poor first impression, so may not last long.

In the meantime, welcome.

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
I know its not a first person shooter its a third person shooter but Dead Space is and amzing game it fits into the sci fi and horror genres.Both the first one and the second one have good single player's but only Dead Space two has a multiplayer.

Eurotrash

Nov 16, 2011
Ok thanks.
So I need to post somethig with more depth,huh?
Ok, I will work on that.
In the meantime, what about Duke Nukem Forever and RAGE -are they as bad as reviews said?