anyone else burned out?

garlicncow

May 6, 2010
Anyone else just feel burned out with just about everything? because i can't sit and do one thing for more than an hour with out wanting to just flat out stop. Been like this for almost 4 months and I'm sick being sick of everything

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
Yeah I get that feeling now and again, you should just go out and do something, it doesn't really matter what, just something to break you out of the rut. Good luck man!

PhoenixBlade

Jan 2, 2010
Yep im the same i just get bored and cant be bothered any more, nothing seems to interest me any more.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Well, sometimes, seemingly randomly I'll just get completely mentally drained and lay about for hours, often gives me a headache.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Yeah I'm going through that now, mostly just because life is kinda boring. I haven't done anything new or exciting in like...4 years. Hopefully this will change at some point, who knows.

delta46

Dec 13, 2009
Totally how i feel, I just became vice champion in swimming witch was the only goal in my life so i feel empty and without purpose

garlicncow

May 6, 2010
LordCuthberton said:
Nope. My holiday finishes in under a week. I'm making the most of it while I can.
I still have had over a week and it is dragging on at this point all i do is
sleep play wow and watch videos

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
It always happens to me when something big is going to happen within a few days. Like in a few days I'm going back to school again to reunite with all my friends and start some new classes and whatnot, suddenly I don't want to do the normal stuff. Same thing happened just before I went on holidays or a few days before I came home from holidays.