Anyone else finding hard to believe skyrims nearly here?

Hunter65416

Oct 22, 2010
It just seemed like it was so far away for so long its weird to think its only 11 days away (time zone dependent) i swear to god if i cant get it on release day i'll cry in the store

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
I find it hard to believe that my laptop's graphics card crapped out on me less than a month before it's release. ;~;

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
No, because I'm broke and waiting for the Steam Christmas sale. So I'll have a little over a month with the non-gamers while you all are completely isolated from society.

Hunter65416

Oct 22, 2010
Acrisius said:
Goodbye ma, goodbye pa, and goodbye girlfriend's breasts :´(
I'll be off azoroth, catch you later hyrule, i'll be gone albion im no longer your fool!

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
No, because I have never seen what's so particularly fantastic about the Elder Scrolls and Bethesda, or even wRPGs in general.

I think Bioware is better, personally. Also.

But hey, don't let me rain on your parade. I'd be doing the same about Skyward Sword and Tales of Xillia.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Hunter65416 said:
Acrisius said:
I'll be off azoroth, catch you later hyrule, i'll be gone albion im no longer your fool!
Hey, I'll likely be exploring both Hyrule and Skyrim (and Constantinople) at the same time. While working full time and trying to be social!!

I need to make a schedule for all of this.

Fishehh

May 2, 2009
This thread made me just go look at Amazon to admire my Pre-order

(Okay, I admit it I freaked out thinking I hadn't actually ordered yet...)

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYYYYYYPE

Completely justified, of course. I'm terribly excited. Already planning what my character will look like, and which city I'll visit first. I even managed to find a temporary job last week, so I'll even have money to make good on my preorder. The fates clearly want me to play it.

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
Fawxy said:
Hunter65416 said:
Acrisius said:
ALL THE CRAP FILLED THE GAP WHILE I AWAITED TO BEGIN,

THE ADVENTURE OF MY LIFE IN THE LAND OF SKYRIM!

Just so everyone doesn't think we're morons:

The video was neat enough... However, that lad's shirt was amazing. "Pop Culture Reference" xP

And Skyrim is almost out... oh my gosh. =D

I don't really know what else to say...

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
No, because I won't be able to afford it until the price drops dramatically, so it isn't really any time soon for me.

The last time I got a game at launch was The Path, and that was more a $15 donation with perks, because I really believe in what Tale of Tales is doing.

Bambi On Toast

Sep 9, 2011
My Advice? Lower your expectations. Before it's too late.

I've also been awaiting this event for many months, but try not to get too excited.

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
It's not, for me at least. My exams start soon, so I'm not getting it until the 1st of December. FAAAAARK.

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Fawxy said:
Hunter65416 said:
Acrisius said:
ALL THE CRAP FILLED THE GAP WHILE I AWAITED TO BEGIN,

THE ADVENTURE OF MY LIFE IN THE LAND OF SKYRIM!

Just so everyone doesn't think we're morons:

I would have jumped on that sooner had I remembered the lyrics in time.

OT: Sadly I'll have to wait until I can get to my nearest game store before I can get my hands on a copy, DAMN YOU MONEY FOR NOT BEING ROUND WHEN I WANT YOU!

May 5, 2010
Eh, not really. I mean, don't me wrong, I am FUCKING HYPED. But not the point you guys are talking about. I do have other things I'm looking forward to.

That aren't games.