Anyone here watching Mao Mao:Heroes of Pure heart Valley

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
I am and I'm loving it, its only on the 1st season but its shaping up to be Cartoon Networks finest(Not counting DC properties) the show has everything you want in an animated show, it has good animation, great comedy, fantastic voice acting, funny yet interesting characters and most of all meme able scenes. If you want a taste of it check out the Twitter page out of context Mao Mao
https://twitter.com/enjoy_mao_mao

Also this video where the voice actress for Mulan plays a Tanuki named Tanya Keys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC_-ZNE5X-U

And this Gif

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
I am. I love every single thing about it. I love the art style, the animation, the characters. Adorabat is aptly named, child Mao Mao I want to give all the hugs to.

I do hope it goes the Adventure Time route were a real plot develops but still having a ton of light-hearted fun.

This show is also good cause, ya know, they talk.

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
I saw a bit of it and out of curiosity watched the first episode; it's quite a good show it seems. I wouldn't say it's something super mindblowing or standout (yet), but it's a quality cartoon that I'd enjoy mind watching more of.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I want to check it out but its not on Netflix or Hulu yet.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I have been watching it and I too have been enjoying the series. Fret not to those glooming past shows ending like Adventure Time or Regular Shows, 2019 has been great year when it come to new shows airing (this, Amphriba, Infinity Train, Primal etc)!

Enjoyed the anime but not anime vibes it has and for its more action oriantated to the point of making fun of Steven Universe on how they handle conflict! Likewise the characters are great too which Adorable is hilarous and creepy on the way she scream (sound so legit as in terrify) and her dark moments too!

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Looks like they uploaded the first episode to youtube.

So yeah, its pretty good so far.

Wereduck

Jun 17, 2010
So am I the only person who thinks Mao Mao sounds eerily like Vegeta?
...I keep expecting him to call Badgerclops "Kakarot".