Anyone here work in accounting or finance areas?

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
Cause I have this online course thing I have to do and i have to ask someone from the accounting industry some questions but i cant think of anyone to ask so thought id ask here. so if you want can you answer some questions.

Most important skill employers are looking for?

other than education what activities do you look for eg sport?

Should I do any sort of follow up after submitting my resume. like calling up etc?

Gloomsta

Oct 27, 2011
Merkavar said:
Cause I have this online course thing I have to do and i have to ask someone from the accounting industry some questions but i cant think of anyone to ask so thought id ask here. so if you want can you answer some questions.

Most important skill employers are looking for?

other than education what activities do you look for eg sport?

Should I do any sort of follow up after submitting my resume. like calling up etc?
Meh did an accounting course in the UK.

Im pretty sure employers want the employees to check everything carefully, but efficiently and on time, no mistakes, and they want them to be honest.

For activities make something up. ;-)

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
thanks. i basically just skipped that section. i hate forms like this i have to fill out. now im being asked for 20 companies i would like to work for and at do they offer. i have absolutly no preference on employer or employment so it makes the question just a pointless waste of time.

cWg | Konka

Feb 9, 2010
Merkavar said:
thanks. i basically just skipped that section. i hate forms like this i have to fill out. now im being asked for 20 companies i would like to work for and at do they offer. i have absolutly no preference on employer or employment so it makes the question just a pointless waste of time.
when doing things like this its best to bullshit as much as possable most places dont care about this or check it, all they want is something that sounds good on paper