Anyone in England got a wind problem today?

GoblinOnFire

Jul 28, 2008
effilctar said:
Sorry but I just had to check. The wind is terrible where I live (near Leeds). My house is rattling and I'm quite sure it's a sturdy house. It's been a bit windy for the past 1 or 2 days round here.
What? No fart jokes yet?

Elivercury

May 25, 2009
Yeah, worst bike ride home of my LIFE. I'm knackered from all the wind resistance. I was seriously contemplating just walking it home.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I thought this was about a suspect batch of beans, or something..
Actually, I didn't.
But the thread title looks funny at first.
><

wolfshrimp

May 6, 2009
Bloody windy and rainy up here in Kirkcudbright (tiny town on the southwest Scottish coast) I blame... well can't blame anyone really. Feel sorry for the Irish though as theyre acting as a wind buffer for the entire British Isles.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
Conveant0 said:

And so expect sporatic showers and overcast skies to brighten up your otherwise melancholy temperment... and it seems we've lost Glasgow, brilliant...

Haha, I like the places with No Data. Maybe that means they have no weather and it's all just become a black hole.

I need to get a hold of my English friend in South Yorkshire to make sure she hasn't been sucked away.

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
effilctar said:
Oh God, I've just realised that by making this thread I'm my french friends' idea of a "stereotypical Enlgish man": always complaining about the weather
TROLL!

Everyone knows the English can't have French friends. Report and move on people.

sam13lfc

Oct 29, 2008
Lol I thought you meant the other meaning for wind...

But yeah it has been slightly windy here in Merseyside.

Captinchunk

Apr 5, 2009
Terrible over here on the East Coast (Yorkshire)
Off to Devon on friday to catch the arse end of Huricane Bill :D
I love natural disaters :D

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
well I live in Reading and its just typical dreary rain here, no serious wind or anything as far as I've noticed...

UnravThreads

Aug 10, 2009
effilctar said:
Sorry but I just had to check. The wind is terrible where I live (near Leeds). My house is rattling and I'm quite sure it's a sturdy house. It's been a bit windy for the past 1 or 2 days round here.
I'm between Huddersfield and Bradford, and it's not too bad around here. It is kinda breezy at least.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
It was pretty bad down near Hastings too. Seems to be a strange gale force wolf walking round the country...