Anyone regularly play Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
I've been playing it consistently for about a month now. It's sort of my little bonzai zen moment to relax.

Does anyone play it regularly? And does anyone have the Boxing set items and want to give them to me? :D

Zak757

Oct 12, 2013
Funny, I just started playing today while I was on a 5 hour drive. I got my 3DS a week ago but I'd only been playing Kid Icarus: Uprising (AWESOME) up until today. Did a 3 hour play session, pretty good way to relax. My first impression was that it was really lacking for gameplay variety/things to do, but I think this is just because I've only played it for one day and the Animal Crossing world updates with the world clock, so I'll have more to do every day I play it.

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Pretty much three-quarters of the people I've ever streetpassed with have been playing Animal Crossing.

I 'unno if that's just the nature of the game.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Zak757 said:
Funny, I just started playing today while I was on a 5 hour drive. I got my 3DS a week ago but I'd only been playing Kid Icarus: Uprising (AWESOME) up until today. Did a 3 hour play session, pretty good way to relax. My first impression was that it was really lacking for gameplay variety/things to do, but I think this is just because I've only played it for one day and the Animal Crossing world updates with the world clock, so I'll have more to do every day I play it.
It's slow to start with. As time marches on, you can do more and more and things get unlocked.

Yokta

Mar 23, 2013
I stopped playing Animal Crossing months ago because I simply wasn't invested in the game anymore. I ended up deleting it today because that goddamn blue Spotpass light just wouldn't go away, even after I erased the town. Annoying.

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
Not in a long time, no. I got bored of it after a few months. Had a lot of fun with it, though.

Eve Charm

Aug 10, 2011
I quit about after a month and a half after launch, but I did my goals I set, even with the nigh impossible one. Got a full 7-11 set and my 100 million bells atm, so gave up.

I just wonder how destroyed it is now that the Action replay saves thing came out

MrSir231

Oct 24, 2013
Every now and then I think I'm getting invested in it. Then something comes up and I can't get to my town for like a week, and then I have trouble getting back in the mood for it.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I used to play it every day. But, once I expanded my house to the size I wanted and filled it with everything I wanted, paid off all but one loans, and built my town to my perfect liking... I just stopped. I finished everything I set out to do. Then I couldn't bring myself to play more of it. I loved it during that time though!

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I've been playing since launch fairly regularly. I took a month or so long break a while back though, then got back into it. I play it with my mom and my brother, so that keeps me invested in it. My mom is way more into it than me, though, since it's the only game she plays. She has over 700 hours logged in it. I only play for maybe 20 minutes a day, just to check on everything and make sure my favorite villagers don't move out. I lost Graham, my favorite villager, during the month long break, so now I check in on the rest fairly frequently.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I formerly played it until I lost my shit when one of my villagers leave (one of my favourite, Hazel) and erase my file and sold the game online.
I realise at this point I had pretty ended up my former self with the last game on the DS. I end up playing the game 2 hours per day only to shake every tree, dug out fossil and chat the villagers abit to stop them leaving. Just to be clear, this was NOT fun! It was more like a choir!

TheWorstMuppetEver

Jun 5, 2014
I'm still playing, I'm trying to see how much I can save up (currently at 1,580,000 bells). I want Phyliss's picture gosh darn it! Also, my town is still a work-in-progress. New Leaf and Pokemon Y are the only games I play nowadays.

LegendaryVKickr

Jul 20, 2012
I spent a couple months off but just got back into it. Thanks to the Beautiful Town ordinance I was pleasantly surprised all my hybrids survived my absence. I tend to play it here and there, for a couple days, take a break, come back to it when I need a game to unwind to. I got it for Xmas to go with my 3DS (also and Xmas gift) and I've gradually built up a little town I can be rather proud of, though it's nothing like the towns of some of the people I've seen.