Anyone want total war 2 shogun

Snowblindblitz

Apr 30, 2011
I received a 75% off coupon recently on steam, and it expires in a couple days. I was wondering if anyone would like it. Just post you do, and I'll randomly determine who gets it. Probably only the first 5 -10 posters, as, like I said, it expires soon and I don't want it to go to waste.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Snowblindblitz said:
I received a 75% off coupon recently on steam
Hey, I also saw I have one. Expires on the 27 of May. I hope you won't mind using your thread to give it away. And since you have the first few posters limit, I'll go with...hmm, whoever is outside that range. Let's call it post #13 will get my coupon - that would be the 11th person to post here (if all posts are unique that is, otherwise just the 11th one). Unless there isn't much interest - and by that I mean, some time about noon or a bit after tommorrow (for the record that's going to be in 12-13 hours) the last person who posted here would get the coupon.

So, to recap - one of the first 10 would get Snowblindblitz's coupon, while Mr. or Miss or Mrs. #11 would get mine. Or if there aren't enough people in about 12-13 hours (maybe more), then whoever is last gets mine.

Sounds OK?

Snowblindblitz

Apr 30, 2011
DoPo said:
Snowblindblitz said:
I received a 75% off coupon recently on steam
Hey, I also saw I have one. Expires on the 27 of May. I hope you won't mind using your thread to give it away. And since you have the first few posters limit, I'll go with...hmm, whoever is outside that range. Let's call it post #13 will get my coupon - that would be the 11th person to post here (if all posts are unique that is, otherwise just the 11th one). Unless there isn't much interest - and by that I mean, some time about noon or a bit after tommorrow (for the record that's going to be in 12-13 hours) the last person who posted here would get the coupon.

So, to recap - one of the first 10 would get Snowblindblitz's coupon, while Mr. or Miss or Mrs. #11 would get mine. Or if there aren't enough people in about 12-13 hours (maybe more), then whoever is last gets mine.

Sounds OK?
Sounds good to me, I launched Steam because Neverwinter was down, and saw that coupon in my inventory. I'll announce the winner, and you can just roll from there. Not looking promising so far though haha.

RaginDrage

Jul 4, 2012
Total War 2 looked pretty good in the videos I've seen. Being able to see soldiers up close and fighting up close in real time is quite a sight to behold.

However I get the feeling it needs a real good computer run at its fullest...

kelsyk

Apr 4, 2009
I will happily accept the coupon. I have been meaning to get Shogun 2 for a while now.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
So...it's now "tomorrow noon" for me and I am here to give lucky person #11 their prize. Oh, there is less than 11 people, OK, let's try 10. No? 9? 8? What?

...OK, lucky person #2, then.

kelsyk said:
I will happily accept the coupon. I have been meaning to get Shogun 2 for a while now.
Congratulations! Supply me with Steam contact info and I'll give you the coupon. You can do it via a PM if you wish.

PanYue

Dec 3, 2011
I'll gladly take a coupon if you would be giving it away. I've been waiting for a sale but this sounds just as good! XD

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Yea, I'd go for it. I played the demo and liked it, this might encourage me to play further.

Alien Mole

The Quite Obscure
Oct 6, 2009
Anyone who wants one can feel free to add me on Steam - I have three of them for some reason. My Steam name is my Escapist name, but without the space.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Basicly anyone that owns the game got between 1 and 3 75% Off coupons to give to friends. Since I own the game on 3 accounts, I received 7 coupons. Amusingly my son's account only has one friend (my main account) yet has 3 coupons to give out. :p

Kair

Sep 14, 2008
Send me a message with your e-mail address and I will send you a coupon.