APB Savior Grabs Another MMO

Haakmed

Oct 29, 2010
A-D. said:
No. For the love of God no. If anything is sacred to you, dont do it.

Gamersfirst RUINED APB from what it was, they will turn this game into utter shit as well.
I would also like to point out that the original APB only lasted about a month before it got shut down. So I don't see how you can ruin something like that.

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
Haakmed said:
A-D. said:

Gamersfirst RUINED APB from what it was, they will turn this game into utter shit as well.
I would also like to point out that the original APB only lasted about a month before it got shut down. So I don't see how you can ruin something like that.
Using that as example i like to point out that RTW by that Point was already in financial Troubles, which means APB being shut down did not come from the game being "shit" but rather by their management being a bunch of idiots who wasted alot of Money (They got like 100 Million in total i believe from EA) which caused APB to be shut down.

Of course not enough sales just helped that along. But its not the cause for it. And i find it ironic People always jump to that excuse when the "Revival" has been called a failure by nearly every CB Tester who participated in both Versions, that being RTW's original Run and G1's Revive of it.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
From what I've seen of GamersFirst (or at least Reloaded Productions, their APB arm) I rather like the company. Sure, I don't agree with all the decisions they've made about the game, but I do get the sense they're looking to make things work this time around. At the very least, I'm having enough fun to have put up a bunch of videos on my YouTube channel of me running around getting shot in the face.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
I suppose I should apologize to Fallen Earth for the years Ive given it harsh abuse....

Now dance for me in your scantly clad F2P outfit and see if I wish to play again (and have friends join me....)

Freyar

Solar Empire General
May 9, 2008
It isn't a bad game.. it was just that the crafting was way too overwhelming. To kill a mob, you have to have a weapon. If it's a gun, you have to have ammunition which requires a small manufacturing line to do it decently.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Korten12 said:
A-D. said:
Korten12 said:
A-D. said:

How did they ruin APB?
TTK(Time to Kill) has been reduced massively, meaning you take less shots to kill anyone.
Uh... I never played the original but it seems fine.

The Game is laggy as all Hell.
Subjective, it doesn't lag at all for me.

Certain Upgrades have been removed which makes a certain Group of Weaponry potentially overpowered.
Can't say - since I haven't dwelved into Upgrades yet.

Weapons are imbalanced.
This is with any game.

Cash Shop which allows Pay2Win.
As far as I have seen all it does is give you some more clothes and weapons forever. Which almost all can get normally for 10 days and getting the money for them is really easy.

Respawn Time takes 10 Seconds, even longer with LtL Weapons.
Ill give you this one - the respawn does need to but cut down.

Customization is gimped unless you pay 15 Bucks per Month to go Premium, RTW asked for 10 Bucks per Month as Subscription.
Customization is still better then 99% of all FREE to play games. Seriously the game is free, they can't give everything out for free. Also even with the restrictions you can still make cool and original characters.
lol, true.

I dont get what he complaints about, especially with the Pay2Win, the guns are incredibly cheap either way, you pay to rent it for 10 days and by the end of those 10 days you will have the money back. Usually in F2P MMO's you rent a gun for 10 days and you take a month to gather the money to rent it again lol

Korusho

Apr 4, 2011
OCA whisper. Thats all I seriously need to say.Its a pay to use weapon and G1st doesn't seem to care that its OP. G1st seems to come off as immature, and the entire game is biased towards crims when it comes to in game money. LTL is UP, and Enforcer have a harder time making money/star rating.