Apocalypse Lane: Encore Episode 27: Mr. Franklin's Terrible Tale

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Another cliffhanger?
[small]Why must you keep doing this to us????

Looking forward to Season 2, btw.[/small]

Jaedon

Feb 8, 2009
I'm sure people are competent enough to click the Apocalypse Lane button then view an episode.. and know that the series ended with big Pete dying etc. Why they choose to frontpage the two episodes is beyond me and very disappointing when I had hoped for a new episode.

BTAwesome

Oct 18, 2009
Wait, wait, wait. We have to wait ANOTHER week?! First it was two weeks, then you released the Behind the Scenes and said two more weeks, and now we have to wait another week?! Damn you Mr.Etheridge! You master of suspense, you!

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Punisher A.J. said:
Oh ho ho...... your killing me man you really are killing me.
Mwah ha ha ha. We'll be back with a brand new episode next week I promise. I honestly needede a couple of weeks off to rest and prep for the holidays. :)

Simalacrum said:
aw man, cmon dude, if its gona take time with releasing another vid, at the very least DON'T tantalise us with these repeats... it makes me excited that another episode is starting or something!
But I like tantalizing. I think it's what I'm best known for around here.

xAFROMANx said:
ok my expectations for season 2 have now tripled because they've had three weeks worth of time 2 start it
Well, I doubt it's gonna blow your damn mind or anything but the first episode of Season 2 should be a lot of fun.

Abengoshis said:
I hate to say this because I love the series, but why are they getting paid to re-release old cartoons?
We're getting paid for the re-post? You seem to have a lot more insight than I do. :p

Droa said:
hey can i ask, was it the same big pete from the very first episode or a diff 1?
Yep. Same one.

BTAwesome said:
Wait, wait, wait. We have to wait ANOTHER week?! First it was two weeks, then you released the Behind the Scenes and said two more weeks, and now we have to wait another week?! Damn you Mr.Etheridge! You master of suspense, you!
Yeah, we gave ourselves an extra week because of Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up and Bryan and I both need some time off with our families. Plus we're working on another project that should bring you much joy in 2010. I can't say what it is yet but early next year should prove entertaining for fans of silly animated web series. :)

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
Punisher A.J. said:
Oh ho ho...... your killing me man you really are killing me.
Mwah ha ha ha. We'll be back with a brand new episode next week I promise. I honestly needede a couple of weeks off to rest and prep for the holidays. :)

Just gonna work on that episode..... just gonna sit in your back yard working on that episode...not even gonna invite me.... just gonna word on the episode or write a novel... the one you been thinking about... the one you have been writing about..... thinking about it in your sleep.... over dinner.... in your chair....mmmm....

WWWWWEEEEELLLLLL i'm sure your almost dome anyway.

Donrad

Aug 21, 2008
cant wait till next week. did you wait so long just to get ahead start on the season? so you can take more of a break later perhaps?

Orhid

Apr 14, 2009
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Im sorry i mean

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn you for making us wait. DAMN THE MAN WHO INVENTED CLIFFHANGERS!
Damn you Homer of Greece!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I can wait. However, if Unskippable ever does this to me, I'll be REALLY mad.

They don't even have any real work to do, you know?

AL, on the other hand: You guys are good. You even manage to make each video rather lengthy, too.

Jaedon

Feb 8, 2009
Apocalypse Lane Apocalypse laaaaaaaaaane, c'mon down to Apocalypse Lane. Man, this episode was so funny, everytime the bone crunched though I cringed, didn't make for a happy X-Mas episode! x)

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
Well, you guys deserve a break to be with your familes...
Just watch yourselves, your show finally got the popularity it deserves and needs, now's not the time to be pissing off your core fanbase.

Anyhow, like it actually matters to me, lol, I'm a newbie fan, I get to jump right ahead of this update...

So, I take it the updates on the video archive really do effect the podcast directly?
Seems silly to me, you can make them separate streams all together.

I guess that means there's little chance of getting more of season 1 on my ipod then. Dammit. I really wanted the whole (or most of) show on my ipod.