Apocalypse Lane: Episode 13: Potty Training and Audio Problems

DrunkWithPower

Apr 17, 2009
I lol'd after I realized he did actually said Superman 64. I would have also accepted Batman Dark Tomorrow.

Desert Tiger

Apr 25, 2009
Kudos to you for responding to your fanbase in acknowledgement of our never-ending quest to sound like we know what we're talking about.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Desert Tiger said:
Kudos to you for responding to your fanbase in acknowledgement of our never-ending quest to sound like we know what we're talking about.
You fans are all out of your minds and I love you. :)

In all seriousness I really do appreciate you guys and i will do my best to make sure the show dose not disappoint. I may fail miserably but i'll be damned if I won't try.

theunreliablecritic

Jun 13, 2009
Torque669 said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Torque669 said:
Hilarious episode. They just get better and better. Literally Better and Better. This is now my second favourite show on the escapist just behind Zero Punctuation and its starting to overtake that.

And please dont say Im the only one who doesnt sing along to the intro music? Please say Im not the only one.
Thanks. I'm glad you're liking the show. I hum the tune all the time. The weird thing is one day I heard my wife singing it in the shower. :p
Then that night you reinacted the Gladys and Steve scene. *Chuckle* And no problem. Nice to see an Escapist video contributor who actually talks to the forum go-ers. *Thumbs up*
if i were the adult swim channel creator guy thing, i would put u on adult swim without hesitation ........this show is my favorite show on the escapist, with zero punctuation sweatily jogging behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

FISHY CRACKERS

Jul 8, 2009
I fucking love Apocalypse Lane. It completed my weekly lineup of Unskippable mondays, Zero Punctuation wednsdays, and now Apocalypse Lane fridays. That's going to get me through the week...

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Torque669 said:
Hilarious episode. They just get better and better. Literally Better and Better. This is now my second favourite show on the escapist just behind Zero Punctuation and its starting to overtake that.

And please dont say Im the only one who doesnt sing along to the intro music? Please say Im not the only one.
Thanks. I'm glad you're liking the show. I hum the tune all the time. The weird thing is one day I heard my wife singing it in the shower. :p
lol thats odd.

swytchblayd

May 28, 2008
Electric zombie = win XDD
Sorta reminds me of the underground laboratory level from Timesplitters 3... whether intentional or not its still hilarious XP

Absolutely brilliant. This series is still my favorite on The Escapist (quite frankly, I think Yahtzee's rants have begun to slip after 100+ episodes), second on my all-time, and deserves it completely. Keep it up :D

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
A little short on laughs compared to others, but the end was funny

Thegamecave2012

Jul 2, 2009
Pumper:Don't move a muscle motherf**cker,or,or I'll shoot your d**k off.
Willy:Wait see you dont understand,gegagegagegagegagegagegagega,oh my god tha was f**kin hot do it again,gegagegagegagegagegagegagegagegagegagegagega

DiamondJim

Sep 27, 2008
I'm going to have to adapt 'Superman 64' into my everyday vocab.

And the ending really made me laugh. Thanks for the great work, keep it up man!

Symplify

Jun 13, 2009
Holy hell that was the best yet.

"I'm so glad to see you coming out of a manhole!"

tea bags

Jul 3, 2009
FISHY CRACKERS said:
I fucking love Apocalypse Lane. It completed my weekly lineup of Unskippable mondays, Zero Punctuation wednsdays, and now Apocalypse Lane fridays. That's going to get me through the week...
What gets me throught the week is comments like this!

tea bags

Jul 3, 2009
ReeceW said:
Hahaha love this show, you've become the highlight of my week! ;D

Can't wait for more episodes haha
we just want to make people laugh! Thank you for telling us we do that for you!

Aramax

Sep 27, 2007
I just love the use of special effect at the end. It really took me by surprise.