Apocalypse Lane: Episode 27: Mr. Franklin's Terrible Tale

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Wait !

If Big pete is steve's uncle.

But steve is the tumour.................... can things get more complicated ?

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
It's nice to know that, in a show where the charecters are a talking cat, a giant worm, a guy with a talking sock and a peg leg who sees a floating rooster, a gay zombie, a guy with two heads (well... sort of after today...)an old lady with octopus arms, and now a (possible) robot... oh, and the weird ass neighbors who are the parents of earlier mentioned second (or is it first now?) head, things can always get weirder... *Simon sighs contendedly, putting down the bottle of cyanide for now, and seeing the morbid beauty of life for the first time, in a long time*

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Whoooo!!! Yay Pete! I can't wait to see how this plays out!

...wait, if Steve's only 13, does that mean that both Gladys and Knifefight are Pedophiles?
Whether they are Pedophiles, Beast F^.^ers, or sex emos that doesn't defile them as who they are as people... with that said I completely judge them as people. Also are you forgeting that Knify F'd a cat and that gladys is a tentecled *****. So my guess is that there are no rules or laws in post apocalypse... who would have thought?

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
Stevepinto3 said:
So, issues still unresolved in Apocalypse Lane;

Why Obama wants N and what he plans to do with him.
Twitchy and Thumper bringing back The Gamers.
Big Pete is apparently some kind of robot.
Gladice wanting to fix the roof, presumably to hide the Vault.
What the hell is in the Vault.
Hickey seeming suspiciously knowledgeable about Pete's death (or maybe that was just a joke).
Knifefight and whatever she's up to.
Steve is a tumor.

Did I miss anything?
Your pride and dignity, and the fact that big pete IS STILL BURIED!

Stabby McRunfast

Oct 23, 2009
Way to keep us on our toes there Jon. At first I thought it was the vault rebooting itself and then, bam, it's Pete!

So does that mean that they were eating plastic or some type of gelatinous material in the beginning then? I wonder what Pete's made of...

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Wow. First episode I've ever watched and I've gotta say that was really, well...watchable Oo Gotta start viewing them more often.

Dmatix

Feb 3, 2009
Ooh, cliffhanger galore!
Nice episode, but you really need to cut the cliffhangers down a little bit, it's destroying my nerves...