Apocalypse Lane: Episode 28: A Happy Accident

Rock4ever

Dec 13, 2009
It was totally awesome. As always. "A+" for actors work. This series is a God damn treasure...
Any chance of DVD? (any chance of russian subtitles? :crazy:)

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
Distorted Stu said:
Yay season two! Looks good so far! Fully enjoyed the episode. I hope there arnt too many back flash episodes. The odd one is good, but i want to see some plot progression!
You forget that the enitrity of season one with the exception of 26 onwards was a flashback episode.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
nathan-dts said:
Distorted Stu said:
Yay season two! Looks good so far! Fully enjoyed the episode. I hope there arnt too many back flash episodes. The odd one is good, but i want to see some plot progression!
You forget that the enitrity of season one with the exception of 26 onwards was a flashback episode.
True in a sense, but it can be deemed the other way around.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
Great episode. So this means that cuddles was keyboard cat after he met Steve.

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
"You be fartin' razor blades all night!"

I lol'd at work. Seems this series does that to me a lot. Yet another Apocalypse Lane quote makes its way into my mental book of phrases to yell at people while I'm being drunk and disorderly.

Alzabane

May 30, 2009
woot apocalypse lane is back, what a great christmas present, one of your funniest episodes yet, and it was a real treat for some backstory, if this is gonna be the main focus of season 2 then I welcome it with open arms

Gariom

Mar 20, 2009
Yay, season 2! I always wondered why Cuddles has only three legs, and now I know. Looking forward the rest of the season!