Apocalypse Lane: Episode 30: Obama Drama

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
AstorSapolsky said:
Please don't tell me they try and attack Cuddles later to get his skull.
No he's set on the NES..

Makes me worry that willy is with the prez, and obama's man is a cockroach

Mutie

Feb 2, 2009
There are only two things in this world cooler than the Ninja Turtles and that's Megadeth and references to the Ninja Turtles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0uUpTpTtM0

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
kozmo said:
i really didn't get this episode,
obama had a talking cacroach buid him washington D.C. which is actually sort of a car, Obama knows about he device, the fac that it belongs to elians, and wants to get it back in order to (i don't know)

meanwhile, willy turned out to be obamas wife? wasn't he male on seaon one?
NOTHING MAKES SENSE IN APOCALYPSE LANE! That is what makes it so awesome!

Jallis370

Mar 2, 2009
Holy shit, that ending was genious! Every time I think the series has reached its potential it gets topped a week later. This is awesome, and anyone who says differend should ..watch something else, I guess.

What I wonder about is wether Willy was a woman or Obama is gay :p

To all who wonder: This series jumps back and forth in the story. This one was the past.

Vimbert

Aug 15, 2009
Obama was about five shades more hilarious than I expected. I'd also like to join the choir of people who say Willie (if it is indeed him) looks far creepier as a normal human.

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
You seem to be setting a pattern of explaining things after the fact. ANd for that, I applaud you sir. *Slow, methodical clap*

Dogmeat T Dingo

Sep 4, 2008
Ekonk said:
In that case Obama is either gay, or in for a fun surprise.
We're talking about a guy with a fetish for rubber duckies, at this point being gay would be a pretty tame revelation.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Hey Jon, i have been meaning to ask you this after I saw the "Obama Inauguration Problem",
Are you a Republican?

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Haseo21 said:
Hey Jon, i have been meaning to ask you this after I saw the "Obama Inauguration Problem",
Are you a Republican?
Oh hell no. I guess my political affiliation is more on the lines of, "Fuck Politics"

In all honesty I do like the real life Obama, he seems to be at least trying to get something done.

GODoftheRIGOVERSE

Jul 25, 2009
I feel your season 2 opening credits needs a rock or rap remix to the original theme song to go with the new opening video feel free to say no to this just let me know whats up

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
GODoftheRIGOVERSE said:
I feel your season 2 opening credits needs a rock or rap remix to the original theme song to go with the new opening video feel free to say no to this just let me know whats up
Oh Christ, no.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Haseo21 said:
Are you a Republican?
Oh hell no. I guess my political affiliation is more on the lines of, "Fuck Politics"

In all honesty I do like the real life Obama, he seems to be at least trying to get something done.
Honestly, I dont really like Obam, however Im not big on politics either,Politics just starts fights and arguments.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
Hysterical, this series is improving with each episode.

Pretty ballzee to use Obama, some dumber viewers will probably crap their pants over it (probably because they won't get the irony) but hey, that's what makes this episode funny.

Plus, nothing like some controversy to spark ratings, eh?