Apocalypse Lane: Episode 36: A Neighborhood in Crisis

Symplify

Jun 13, 2009
The sloppy thirds-vomit line was probably one of the best moments in the series this year.

Fantastic story you guys have developed.

Arfreid

Aug 13, 2009
Ahhh cuddles... It's gotta be traumatic when you know your worst nightmare is actually real. A planet full of stupid tentacle b*****.

I laughed a lot in this episode, can't wait to see more

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
Quiet Stranger said:
I bet at the very end of it all, we will find out all this has been a TV series, like what we're watching to us is an actual story but to them (the characters) they're really actors playing characters, so it's like a series within a series
no, i'm sure the ending is them explaining why there is a monster diner, and why they got regergitated by one only to eat there.

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
BEST EPISODE EVAH!
Shit just came poppin and spinning and shitting....
I was seriously ROFLLMAO the whole 7:42 mins!
Still Frank kinda seemes pretty relaxed n calm....i wonder if he can take that Alien Commander...i bet he`d kick some ass....or fuck some ass o_O
I wonder if they gona tell the priest that they brainwashed him n thats why he got stinky on hs arm...seems to me thats the only bomb you guys forgot to drop :D

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
ColdStorage said:
Can I ask who Behn Stiller is?, thats the guy from the unfunny films, waterboy and the dad that isn't grown up or something? I've not heard of that line before.

Edit, why am I asking who the hell Ben Stiller is, I'll google it, not like his name is hard to spell or anything!.
The "Overrated Ben Stiller film" is Tropic Thunder. here's a link

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
antigodoflife said:
Quiet Stranger said:
I bet at the very end of it all, we will find out all this has been a TV series, like what we're watching to us is an actual story but to them (the characters) they're really actors playing characters, so it's like a series within a series
no, i'm sure the ending is them explaining why there is a monster diner, and why they got regergitated by one only to eat there.
you're probably right

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Twitchy got Knocked The Fuck Down! [HEADING=2]AWESOME![/HEADING] I've been wanting to see that for a while now.

mptothedc

Jul 23, 2009
Hahaha cool eppy.

CUDDLES T SHIRT!

and did they ever explain the mystery behind his sock puppet?

P.S. I think Knifefight is coming back.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Wow...

This has to be by far the best episode since....
Heck, this is probably the best episode ever.

OUT OF ANYTHING

jebbo

Jul 17, 2009
mptothedc said:
Hahaha cool eppy.

CUDDLES T SHIRT!

and did they ever explain the mystery behind his sock puppet?

P.S. I think Knifefight is coming back.
Yeh a few episodes back, it's a split personality thing so it really is just his hand...

And I would so wear a Cuddles T-shirt I WANT IT!!!

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
How can you just NOT love every word that comes out of cuddles mouth xD
"Imagine, somewhere in the universe is a planet of stupid fat bitches"
"GET YOUR STINKING TENTACLES OFF ME!"

Damn it I just love this show xD