Apocalypse Lane: Episode 42: The Vulture Adventure

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode 42: The Vulture Adventure

Steve and Cuddles head to Mel's Nails on 42 to find Gulliver.

Be sure to join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here [http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022].

Watch Video

Razavn

Jun 2, 2009
Is it just me or are they getting more story driven then usual? It was very funny though especially the troll head commment...Guiliver is insane though and I can't see that ending well at all...

Good episode though, I really liked it.

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
They need to kick Game Dogs off of the front page so Apocalypse Lane can be featured there. You guys are much more deserving of it.

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
Good episode ... The episode just seemed to fly by (never realized it was over 8min long)

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
WastedHero said:
They need to kick Game Dogs off of the front page so Apocalypse Lane can be featured there. You guys are much more deserving of it.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

----
This show has incredible depth in story, along with comedy placed perfectly throughout.

I still watch Game Dogs to kill time, but it is just all over the place and there isn't any depth, and I certainly don't laugh.

Dak_N_Jaxter

Oct 23, 2009
I was wondering what the hell the lights would reveal.
Gulever continues to scare the shit out of me. lol.

Dec 16, 2009
Why's Apocalypse Lane been relegated from the top of the Page on a Thursday to the side at the bottom. Its not losing ratings is it?

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
WastedHero said:
Yeah game dogs suck but no one listens to the little guy

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
I love you guys <3!!

Gulliver is my favorite character hands down! The rooster is my second favorite =P.

loip9114

Oct 29, 2009
I immediatly yelled Gulliver!! after seeing the bodies.
BTW frank's fucked up in the head too. Nice episode.