Apocalypse Lane: Episode 43: Bullets and Bulldykes

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
Such an awesome episode. I really wish this wasn't the last season, but granted I still love it. I think I will have to buy Apocalypse Lane when or if it comes to DVD.
Also, I don't know why, but I love the sound of the roach's voice.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Azmael Silverlance said:
AHAHAHAHAHAH ARE U FUCKIN INSANE? :D
ahahah good that i watched the first eps of that dog show to get the joke :D almost pooped my pants!
Great job another ep well done....

p.p: n again im asking...how can i obtain these videos for my personal collection>???? this is just classic...ill be showing this to my kids one day!
We're in talks of putting together a DVD once the series is done. We'll announce something when we know something. :)

-Jon
That's fantastic news, Jon :D

Hope that goes well! Again, that was a really good episode- really shocked me by having Knifefight shoot Steve. Poor fucker is really your whipping boy lately! lol

Cuddles' laugh made the episode for me- "The old bag... is in a bag!" (cackles)

I can't thank you guys enough for making this messed up, laugh mine of a show

Roland123

Nov 25, 2009
I've watched all episodes so far. Pretty weird, but I always look forward to it. I don't really agree with some of the directions that the plot has taken; but the characters are pretty well rounded, the timing is really good, and the dialogue, jokes, and overall humor together make it one of the few series that I've found myself consistently laughing out loud with.

Norik

Nov 18, 2009
Keep making fun of Game Dogs please.
The vulture is hysterical. I love this.

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
I have a feeling we will soon see Gulliver in action.

I wonder who would win in a fight, Gulliver or Knifefight?

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Azmael Silverlance said:
ahahah good that i watched the first eps of that dog show to get the joke :D almost pooped my pants!

p.p: n again im asking...how can i obtain these videos for my personal collection>???? this is just classic...ill be showing this to my kids one day!
We're in talks of putting together a DVD once the series is done. We'll announce something when we know something. :)

-Jon
Oh thats is great news :D cuz i have no idea how to pirate those videos :D
U sure got me as a future client :pp
btw someone once posted something about season 2 being the last one...is that true?

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009

-Jon
A DVD you say? Hooray, my constant bitching about getting a DVD release has finally been answered!

Bakaferret

Jun 18, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
Weird, it was 7 minutes long, but didnt feel like it? Also i shit yself when Knifefight shot Willy and Steve. LOUD AND SUDDEN NOISES
Ooh, me too. I mean, I saw it coming, but I guess it was a lot sooner than I thought it would be. Almost made me throw my laptop!

John Hyde

Mar 25, 2010
That was awesome with the knifefight and steve touchy moment and then it got ruined cuz he acted like a ***** after getting shot. So epic.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
MrFluffy-X said:
Jon Etheridge said:
yoyo13rom said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Dude, you really gotta answer me this: are you a lost fan? Because either I'm crazy and misinterpreting stuff, or a lot of your inspiration comes from that show: the space ship(plane) to get somewhere, the seeing dead people, that fact that both shows only have like 5 episodes till the series end. You gotta tell me that's not coincidence!

Btw: The Game dogs cameo was sweet.
I actually love the show. It's probably the only live action show I tune into on a regular basis. I'm sure watching it has affected how I handle the structure of the whole story. The fact that it's ending at the same time as ours is a coincidence. I can only hope the ending to that show is as good as ours. :)

Don't leave us :( will you post on your own website or something? p.s how amazing was the desmond episode!
The Desmond episode was awesome. Finally tying in the Flash Sideways to the overall story. Loved it. I am not planning on doing mor AL episodes after the finale. Mostly because the story comes to a definite close. I'm also ready to move to something else. I still have Doraleous going and I'm working on a few new ideas as well. :)
Hahaha, this was a sweet episode. An old bag in a bag! Also, I really hope you continue to make videos here on the escapist after you wrap up AL.

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
It's so awful that this show is ending. Now we've lost UR, Brawl, and Doomsday Arcade, and we're about to lose this. At least there's still Doraleous, that's normally good.

Jon, I want to see some AL cameos in Doraleous. That would be so awesome.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Azmael Silverlance said:

Video Download Helper, it's an add-on for Firefox.

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
MAN... Steve is such a little *****! I would LOVE it for Knifefight to shoot me :D