Apocalypse Lane: Episode Four: Monster Date

Emblem64

Jun 16, 2009
Dimeinurear said:
Emblem64 said:
I've tried watching this series again and again, but there are just too many problems with it. It has nothing to do with gaming and the episodes are more like sporadic scenes thought up by a deranged 8 year-old. The humor is on the level of an 8 year old as well. No offense to anyone who actually thought this was funny.
Not everything on this site is about games, it's about escaping from the real, crappy world
I realize that, but I'm talking about the videos really.

Acenan

Jun 7, 2009
Good episode... love the voice on that cat

"STEVE SHUT THE !!"#¤% UP"

And how do you now its fake farting/burping?

have you ever meet a mutated monster-pig ting with horns?... ;)

Barfbag

Jun 21, 2009
You got me with this one...I saw Cuddles and...whathisname in the stomach and was all like "lol"...keep it up and maybe, add some more senselessness...cuz that's really all we want xD

stompythebeast

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper
May 6, 2008
i found it funny, maybe cuz im drunk...but no, your first episodes sucked. But now you guys are getting into it, keep it up guys, seriously. Even Zero Punctuation took a few weeks to get to me.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
stompythebeast said:
i found it funny, maybe cuz im drunk...but no, your first episodes sucked. But now you guys are getting into it, keep it up guys, seriously. Even Zero Punctuation took a few weeks to get to me.

Hahaha. Yeah, being slightly inebriated is always a fun way to watch Apocalypse Lane. Check out some of our other stuff sometime. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonnyethco

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
How come those who really don't like it (which is fair enough BTW) keep posting each week saying they're done with it?

Anyway, I felt this was the best one yet.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I prefer Poker Night, but the whole idea of this show is great. The animation fits and the theme tune is epic.
Could do with slightly less predictable moments, but better than anything ive ever made! :)

MrFreakinMcAwesome

Jun 1, 2009
I see a new classic on the horizon. Keep it up, got me chuckling and laughing. I see this shaping up nicely, can't wait for more.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Thanks mate. I think the more time people spend with these characters the more they will like the show. Also we have a fun couple of story arcs coming up that will keep people tuning in. It's always tough starting a new series cause it's not as easily accessible as something like Unskippable or ZP where it's dealing with games and you have an instant connection. It takes time to develop characters and all that jazz, but I think people are going to like where we take the show.

Either way we're having a blast making them and we treasure each and every one of our sick and twisted creations. :)

-Jon Etheridge
-Creator of Apocalypse Lane

londelen

Apr 15, 2009
I liked it. It was good.

Not much to say.

Except to those that dislike it,

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
This was alright, I liked Poker Night a bit Better, though, these last episodes are definitely an improvement from the first episode.