Apocalypse Lane: Episode Seven: Your Friendly Neighborhood Cat

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode Seven: Your Friendly Neighborhood Cat

Cuddles and Gladys throw down in the battle for Steve's affections.

Watch Video

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
This show is getting good now. Episodes before this were fairly meh but now you've got the ball rolling, I can see this show becoming one of the Escapist's finest. Keep up the good work.

Soulgaunt

Jan 14, 2009
It's getting better by each episode.
Also, the Fallout 3 reference was hilarious.

CrymsonX

Jun 26, 2009
Mr Etheridge,

First off i would like to say thank you. Thank you for putting together what is becoming a better and better show with each and every episode. I am glad that you have found a place that both appreciates and allows you to showcase your talent. The theme song is so catchy it stays stuck in my head for days.

I've been a fan of your work for a while now. While watching the first episode of Apocalypse Lane i had this weird feeling of familiarity with the characters, and i realized why when Cuddles told Steve to "Get the hell out of here", and Steve said something along the lines "Okay buddy, see ya later" and he hopped away. I realized it was in the same style as a little short yet hilarious series of yours called Prostitute Mickey (Which if any of you haven't already seen it, Google for it, you wont be disappointed). It was at that point, i knew that i had found something special.

Anyway, enough rambling. Thanks again for putting together a great new series. Watching it is always a great start to my weekends.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
"As long as you put yourself in constant mortal danger and kill any small animal you see."

Loved it.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Cool, at the beginning I knew he wasn't holding a real gun... but still made me chuckle ;p

Also, the Fallout 3 joke - brilliant.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Ok, this show is definitely hitting a stride. It's finally finding it's own niche, and filling it well. This episode show alot of promise for the series and I look forward to next week.

Darkwolf9

Aug 19, 2008
This show is awesome. I've enjoyed it since the teaser. I look forward to this show every week. It's funny as hell and the characters are great.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Up and Fallout 3 references were hilarious :D.
and
"Well that was a dump idea" got me trippin xD I nearly rolled on the floor :D.

For me this has officially became my favourite series on the escapist. Even beating Unforgotten Realms (just by a tiny but) because:
1. I like your cartoon/apocalypse/weird style more.
2. With all due respect to Rob you seem better at keeping continuity of the series. And thats honestly not the best part in UR (IMO ofc).