Apocalypse Lane: Episode Six: Womanly Advice

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
lmao @'Epic Fail' xP...
pretty good too ^^..
though kinda dropped a bit since last week..

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
That ***** can RAP!

But I have a song to be sung to the tune of Mind freak:

MIND BLEEEEAAAAACH!
MIND BLEAAACH!
I NEED SOME MIND BLEEEEEACH!
Reapeat as often as nessescary.

TheDoomThing

Jun 24, 2009
That was interesting. It was so wonderfully bizarre.
The plot twist also was pretty good, too. Do I see a rift between Cuddles and Steve growing?

On a slightly off-topic note, the theme at the end was great. Is that going to be the opening theme next episode?

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
The scene with everyone at the window was hilarious. Best part was the jaw actually hitting the ground.

Creepy as all get out, but deffinitely the best episode so far. Keep it up.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
After watching it a second time I noticed the play on the Jon Lovitz quote "Hachi-Machi" getting turned into "Hachi Mother-F@#$ing Machi." Which I may have to steal from now on, I was already stealing Hachi-Machi, but you've provided a good adjective for me to throw into it.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
Ok, I seem to be in the minority here. I laughed hard the entire episode, but I just got a feeling that it just took a turn for the worse. Apparently I'm the opposite of everyone else, I thought all the earlier episodes were great, but this one just changed it. I didn't see why there needs to be anything connecting one episode to another, I liked it as the odd, random, weird adventures of Steve and Cuddles.

Ok, maybe I'm worrying about nothing here. It still had the awesome and awkward humor, and made me laugh harder than any other episode yet, but still, it left me with some kind of bad feeling. We'll see.

so in short, I'm afraid that you;
Strong Intelligent said:
Jumped the shark Jon, jumped the shark.
Hopefully I will be wrong.

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
sneak_copter said:
This is seriously now... one of the best series on The Escapist. A true rival to Zero Punctuation.
Thanks man. I'm striving to have the best animated show on the site and I'm working my butt off to deliver. It's hard to compare my show with ZP since his is a review show and mine's an animated series. the only thing we have in common is being featured on the site. Not saying his stuff is bad or anything, it's fucking hysterical IMO. I would like to have Mr. Croshaw as a guest voice sometime. :)

I also appreciate UR for what it is. I'm not a big D&D or RPG fan so I feel some of the jokes go over my head, but it seems to have a nice fan following and that's all us creators can really ask for. :)

-Jon
yahtzee guest starring this? sounds like win to me.

Contradiction

May 20, 2009
first episode that actualy made me feel somthing for the charecters...
enjoyable the series is definently getting better

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Hah, persistence is really paying off with this, it's got better with every episode. Here's hoping that some of those who abandoned it early on will come back and see what's new...

tea bags

Jul 3, 2009
Stevepinto3 said:
Ok, I seem to be in the minority here. I laughed hard the entire episode, but I just got a feeling that it just took a turn for the worse. Apparently I'm the opposite of everyone else, I thought all the earlier episodes were great, but this one just changed it. I didn't see why there needs to be anything connecting one episode to another, I liked it as the odd, random, weird adventures of Steve and Cuddles.

Ok, maybe I'm worrying about nothing here. It still had the awesome and awkward humor, and made me laugh harder than any other episode yet, but still, it left me with some kind of bad feeling. We'll see.

so in short, I'm afraid that you;
Strong Intelligent said:
Jumped the shark Jon, jumped the shark.
Hopefully I will be wrong.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised next week, and the week after,and if were doing our jobs, for the rest of the year!

The other guys who writes AL
Bryan

defaultuser

Jun 5, 2009
HAHAHAHA!

That was wicked awesome! Some of the funnier parts really caught me off guard. I am really excited to see more.

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
As cheesy and As done to death as it is, I'm really hoping for the next episode to be a Cuddles sung power ballad about how much he misses Steve. Including slow fades to the last few episodes and ending with Cuddles in silhouette over a desert sunset choking back a tear.

I think this show has earned the right to an un-ironic power ballad.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Farson89 said:
Cuddles is my hero, I'm thinking of starting a religion based around his greatness. Cuddlestianity?
And I want to be your first member. :) I'm glad you like the show.

-Jon

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
tea bags said:
Whats up Jon! I still cant figure out how to attach comments....Im retarded!
Your and idiot Bryan!!! :p Ladies and gentlemen meet Bryan Mahoney. He's my co-writer for the series and also a really nice fella.

He's not very computer literate, but I'll forgive him because he makes me laugh.