Appalling scenes of dog being burnt to death by kids

May 29, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA
OH HOLY FUCK THAT VIDEO AND THE KIDS IN IT ARE THE MOST TWISTED FUCKERS I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
I cried. Poor puppy. :'<

...but. As shocking as this video is, some of the blatant anti-Arabic comments both here and on YouTube make me angry that the video got reposted. Yes, it's a horrible, sick crime, and the people committing the crime are complete bastards, of course. But I get a horrible feeling deep in my stomach that if it was some American kids doing it, people would be all, "ohh those poor kids being forced to do such an awful thing, may God have mercy on their souls ;-;"

as apposed to "fucking Arab cunts, let's nuke them, burn in Hell" etc. etc.

...the racism here is more abysmal and appalling than the death of the dog itself. Human decency is dead, and both the content of the video and the hatred surrounding it confirms this.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Personally even if it was the cutest, most American little girl or boy doing it I would run in and give them a taste of my belt. Youtube racism is racism for the sake of racism. This kind of violence shouldn't be acceptable anywhere.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
I'm from Portugal, I browse the net a lot, and yet I've never seen this video... it's kinda weird.

I've done some research, and in the interest of safeguarding the good name of my country, I can say it was NOT done by Portuguese. It was either done in Brasil, or in Portugal, by Brazilians (of which we have a lot of immigrants).

That said, regardless of who is to blame, that is a hideous crime, and whoever did it should not be allowed to go unscathed. And I just got myself a new dog today...

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Redlin5 said:
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Personally even if it was the cutest, most American little girl or boy doing it I would run in and give them a taste of my belt. Youtube racism is racism for the sake of racism. This kind of violence shouldn't be acceptable anywhere.
Well, you're one of the smart ones. I agree this violence isn't acceptable at all, but I still feel like if it were white kids, half of the "burn the Arabs" comments would dissolve into "they need help". That's disgusting to me. Human segregation is disgusting, whether they committed a horrible crime or not.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Redlin5 said:
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Well, you're one of the smart ones. I agree this violence isn't acceptable at all, but I still feel like if it were white kids, half of the "burn the Arabs" comments would dissolve into "they need help". That's disgusting to me. Human segregation is disgusting, whether they committed a horrible crime or not.
No arguments here. Racism is something that never makes sense and is a constant barricade in our quest to better ourselves as a species.

KaWaiiTSuKI

Feb 22, 2011
Video removed already but... I think that's for the best. I would have probably started crying if I were to actually watch that >.>

Anyway... yeah if that's what I think it is, I'm gonna be sick. Fuck those kids. A psychiatrist isn't enough. Just... put them away.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
emeraldrafael said:
because its still torture. Regardless of if you feed a dog, you're still tying it up, in a room, where people can gawk and do whatever they want, with food ont he wall it can smell. How about I tie you, or really anyone, up, and make them sit there in the same conditions.
Sorry to but in like this buuuut.
The part in bold.
I tie up my dog regularly. In fact, its the law. I feed it regularly. Also the law(and because i love my dog) Now, I've put him in rooms to do tricks for people to gawk at. All this, according to you, is torture?
And no, the context does not make a difference. Unless he was actually torturing the dog in some way that qualifies as torture, I'm lost on your point.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Shoggoth2588 said:
that's worse than the river video...that's far worse. It's said drowning is at least peaceful but that's just unspeakable. What the hell is wrong with some people?! When has a dog ever been able to do anything that deserves...that. When has anybody?

Didn't they catch the river girl? These guys need to be hunted down. God will have Justice (to quote the description)
yes they did find her she was fined

further charges were dropped because of lack of evidice/questionable collection methods(basically the stuff found via hacking was tossed out)

May 29, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/groups/163084873766573/?id=163085193766541&notif_t=group_activity
me+my friends started a group to bring these degenerate cunts to justice.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Lullabye said:
emeraldrafael said:
because its still torture. Regardless of if you feed a dog, you're still tying it up, in a room, where people can gawk and do whatever they want, with food ont he wall it can smell. How about I tie you, or really anyone, up, and make them sit there in the same conditions.
Sorry to but in like this buuuut.
The part in bold.
I tie up my dog regularly. In fact, its the law. I feed it regularly. Also the law(and because i love my dog) Now, I've put him in rooms to do tricks for people to gawk at. All this, according to you, is torture?
And no, the context does not make a difference. Unless he was actually torturing the dog in some way that qualifies as torture, I'm lost on your point.
i'm sure you are -_-

anyway, how do you tie your dog up? cause this dog has little room to move around in. it basically can walk a straight line in the space of probably less then 36 sq ft. Also, I somehow doubt that you're just putting dog food on the wall out of reach of your dog. dogs are dumb (well,s ome are) and (some) will eat, even if tehy're not hungry. so you feed the dog, which you picked up off the street and is starving, and as most anyone knows, eating in excess after starving is a no no. Then you leave it food that its going to smell and I'm willing ot bet cant very well ignore.

Also, this is Honduras. Now, they're certainly not the Congo, but things arent... as well off as they are in countries like the UK, Canada, and the US. So there are some rather lax lawes on what can be done to the dog.

if you're doing all of that, I would indeed say that is torture, and apparantly so would people like PETA, since they wanted to get rid of this, and some other animal rights groups. and i have to imagine they would know what torture is defined as for animals.

theres a difference between the law, and doing right. I could tie up my dog, and use a loose collar with spikes on the inside so that if it pulls, it gets a little stab, and that would be in accordance to the law, cause thats tying up my dog. BUt its the excessive thats wrong. I'm going to go ahead and guess that you're not doing anyhting into that excessness.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
This occurred in Rahat, a Bedouin village in Israel.

For those of you that don't know, that's the equivalent of an American Ghetto: Poor education, loads of crime, and limited resources. In the case of a Bedouin village, it's out the middle of the desert as well

And THAT is why this shit happens.

It happens on a daily basis, worldwide, in poorer communities like this one. It just happens that this incident was recorded.

Also, Irony Time: "Rahat" in Hebrew means "Peaceful" or "Quiet."

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
You know, its acts of cruelty like this that make me wish there was some sort of machine out there that could simulate any kinds of pain (such as, oh I don't know, being burnt alive) without actually causing bodily harm, so that fuckheads like this can truly feel the cruelty and evilness they bring to the world by giving them a taste of their own medicine, but without killing them so that they must live with the added torture of knowing that they themselves are so vile that not even death is a worthy punishment for them, that they are turly evil and as such are truly worthless in the world.

I must say I didn't watch the whole video, how can anyone really? I had to pause when the dog started running while being engulfed in flames, and even then I had to put it on mute so that tht the screams wouldn't get to me. Maybe its just because I have two dogs of my own and love them both, but I truly felt sorrow and agony when watching that.

The only thing I have to add, not related to the video, is that while I haven't seen anyone make the comment yet, I would like to say to anyone who makes the "proof humanity is worthless" quote that the fact that people are upset about this at all is proof that at least some people, if not most, find these actions distasteful and worthy of punishment, basically good people. Besides, humanity isn't worthless, only these fucks who burnt a dog to death (and anyone else who does such cruelty) are worthless.

urluckyidunbeatu

Feb 19, 2011
Those kids deserve to die, I don't care how many people said that before me, I don't care id anyone thinks that the level of hatred I have for them is unreasonable but I would personally slit their throats and bash their heads in. They don't deserve another moment on this planet and I can't wait until I see a follow up story of them being tied to a flagpole and beaten to death. I hate with a seething passion anyone who would do something like that. Gods, I want to see the OP say EDIT: the kids in this video have been found and murdered, justice has been done.