Apple Console

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
If apple were to make a gaming console what do you think it would be called?
Do you think it would be a gimmick console (Like wii) or just a regular console?
And please, dont say iBox, just for the sake of keeping it original.

And no, the pippin did NOT exist imo.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Of course it would be a gimmick console. It's apple, remember? That's their thing.

It would be called "über-awesome-gaming-god-machine", and it would be all white, and nobody would be able to figure out how the damn thing works.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
lordlee said:
Saying it would be as good as the Wii is giving Apple more credit than the bunch of twats deserve. They can't make a single good piece of hardware or software.
Never said it would be as good.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
It was called the pippin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Bandai_Pippin

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
They already did, called the Apple Bandai Pippin.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
It'd be called the iCube Portable, like a Psp and a pair of binoculars put together.
I was going to say this. Except on the cube is a touche screan, because touche is the future... yeah, riiiigggghhhttt

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
Souplex said:
It was called the pippin.
Edit: Oh bugger it seems I've been ninja'd, I swear to god it was a matter of milliseconds.

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
Supreme Unleaded said:
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
It'd be called the iCube Portable, like a Psp and a pair of binoculars put together.
I was going to say this. Except on the cube is a touche screan, because touche is the future... yeah, riiiigggghhhttt
Maybe you can touch it with your face?

Zombie_King

May 26, 2008
HUBILUB said:
It would be called "über-awesome-gaming-god-machine", and it would be all white, and nobody would be able to figure out how the damn thing works.
No, it'd just have one button and confuse the shit out of everyone.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Zombie_King said:
HUBILUB said:
No, it'd just have one button and confuse the shit out of everyone.
Not that fun considering it's a Sony joke you just showed me.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
Supreme Unleaded said:
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
Thats what you'll be doing when you're a second away from beating some random game for it, and then you hit one of AT&T's dead zones, closing your game and corrupting its data. At that point you continue to get very mad and smash the thing against your face in anger.

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
Supreme Unleaded said:
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
Supreme Unleaded said:
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
Thats what you'll be doing when you're a second away from beating some random game for it, and then you hit one of AT&T's dead zones, closing your game and corrupting its data. At that point you continue to get very mad and smash the thing against your face in anger.
Attach a tazer, and it's the perfect way to weed out ragequitters.

stabnex

Jun 30, 2009
Apple is synonymous with plagiarism.

Microsoft gets 20% of everything made by Apple.

It would be the iGAME 720 with an "ergonomic" motion controller that doesn't actually fit the human hand.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
Supreme Unleaded said:
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
Supreme Unleaded said:
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
Attach a tazer, and it's the perfect way to weed out ragequitters.
What ever happend to the very simple and effective retracting spikes?

ctrl-alt-postal

Nov 16, 2009
WOW I never knew about that pippin....guess thats a testament to apples ability to game.

For some reason apple PI comes to mind.....