Applications

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Survivor Parody in the works? Or are we just going to do straight-up interviews?
Applicants Montage! :D

OT: New characters? That should be interesting. Since it was plural i'm guessing there's at least going to be ONE more woman in this series as time passes.

And i'd just like to say that i approve of the method you're rolling the new characters in too. Seems way better than just wheeling one into a strip out of nowhere and hoping his/her personality will fly with the audience.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
I love that extra little touch with the Rubik's Cube. No idea why it stuck out to me but I liked it.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
I thought there was a joke in the comic about the X-men no longer being people thing and then he plopped down a whole bunch of applications and I was like "Well, this joke would've been better if the X-men WERE considered people..."

Here's to hoping this comic picks itself up. Hasn't been too entertaining the past few weeks considering you haven't been focused on it at all.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
Leels said:
Applications

So the search begins.

Read Full Article
Hello. I would like to submit my application for employment at your fine store. And yes it does suck that they aren't considered human action figures anymore even though the tax on human and alien toy doesn't matter anymore

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Step 1: collect underpants indiscriminately toss applications in the trashcan until stack is reasonable size
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
This comic depresses me. I was happily deluding myself into believing that every job I apply for doesn't have a giant stack of applicants other than myself.

Symbio Joe

Dec 7, 2010
Actually an entire comic with chrackter proposals from your faitful readers could be fun. Just a rough charackter description and a oneliner. I know you want to do this. Also last panel would've been more effectful if we hadn't seen the pile before.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
When I applied for jobs in high school, I'm pretty sure that exactly where my applications went. A large impersonal stack.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
I think the applicants should compete in a caramelldansen competition for the job. I think I know who'd win though.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
mysecondlife said:
Who'd want to work there?? The people working there are all incompetent >:)
In that case hire me on! I am also incompetent so I sure to fit right in.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Can't wait to see how this unfolds // This was the one part of working in a GANE store I never had to do, lucky me

-M