Applications

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
This should be intriguing. LeeLee said new characters, so I expect we'll see some regular customers coming in from time to time.

I suggest, for the sake of pure evil, you create a male customer that Alix has a crush on. Just to torment Jack.

Did Luke solve the Rubix cube during that? It looks like he might have.

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
Hmmmm a possibility for a new character perhaps?
Also congrats for completing the rubix cube, luke. I could never figure how those work.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
OneOfTheMichael said:
Also congrats for completing the rubix cube, luke. I could never figure how those work.
There's a mathematical pattern/formula to those somewhere. Just never really took the time to actually finish one or even have the will power for my brain to keep track of where each block is supposed to go.

MATH
It Subtracts fun, Adds pain, Divides pain and Multiplies boredom

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
well colour me intrigued

new characters and plot? ..... excellent!

Cali0602

Aug 3, 2008
Rushed or not, that last panel is priceless! Can't wait to see what's in store for the interview sessions.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
this layout wasn't bad actually. quite liked it. plus new employees can be loads of fun lol...once one gets through all the apps that is

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Madara XIII said:
OneOfTheMichael said:
There's a mathematical pattern/formula to those somewhere. Just never really took the time to actually finish one or even have the will power for my brain to keep track of where each block is supposed to go.

MATH
It Subtracts fun, Adds pain, Divides pain and Multiplies boredom
I think it's an algorithm. Then again, I could be wrong as I haven't taken a math class in eight years (unless you could prepping for the GRE).

OT: I like this one, if only because I'm excited to see who the new characters are. I vote romance for Lando! ROMANCE FOR LANDO!