Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Straying Bullet said:
Susan Arendt said:
Straying Bullet said:
Susan Arendt said:
Straying Bullet said:
It doesn't surprise me that Susan is publicating this specific article. x].
Ok, I'll bite. Why?
The article involves Hair. Also JRPG's, something I affiliate with you for some unknown reason. Forgive me for the vague explaination. I suppose I am stereotyping that all girls are into hair? x].
Well, I certainly do enjoy JRPGs, though the hair has never been a big reason why. :)

I chose to share this because I thought it was hysterical and that y'all would get a kick out of it. Now if it was something about shoes, you'd be more in the ballpark of my personal slavish adherence to girlish stereotype. I really, really love shoes...
Oh the horror. Shoes. You remind me strongly of my sister who really, really shares your interest in shoes.

Either way, I prefer sandals and the sand underneath my bare feeth during this season. It feels natural instead being confined to socks...And shoes. x3
Sandals are shoes, too. :)

Jake Martinez

Apr 2, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
Straying Bullet said:
Susan Arendt said:
Straying Bullet said:
It doesn't surprise me that Susan is publicating this specific article. x].
Ok, I'll bite. Why?
The article involves Hair. Also JRPG's, something I affiliate with you for some unknown reason. Forgive me for the vague explaination. I suppose I am stereotyping that all girls are into hair? x].
Well, I certainly do enjoy JRPGs, though the hair has never been a big reason why. :)

I chose to share this because I thought it was hysterical and that y'all would get a kick out of it. Now if it was something about shoes, you'd be more in the ballpark of my personal slavish adherence to girlish stereotype. I really, really love shoes...
My wife is the same way. She can't resist a cute shoe. She's got a penchant for the funky, so she owns a large collection of platforms and maryjanes from places like TUK and Demonia with crazy shit on them. I have to admit, each one is practically a work of art, so I can sort of see her fascination.