Are you a manwhore?

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
My father was a man-whore and he left a string of women pregnant while married to my mother. I have several siblings I have never met and I'm certain more I've never even heard of. So yeah I find manwhores to not be my favorite people. -_-

RootBrewski

Aug 1, 2008
Yes and no.

Being a bartender I'm somewhat regularly given numbers and occasionally offered sex that night. However would I sleep with a girl who actually liked me and was fairly innocent, just because I could, no. I only do what the girl in question is comfortable with or freely offers (and for the record I do not sleep with girls that become overly intoxicated from my bar.).

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
If I were a manwhore, I would dance for you the dance of my people:

Warning: semi-NSFW. Nothing against the TOS, but it's a bit crude.

Unfortunately that's one term that doesn't describe me. I haven't even had a date in months...

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
frankly, what hormonally-healthy man wouldn't be a bit of a manwhore if he had the chance?

its a shame I have the flirting skills of a tree

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012
I don't really understand the flak some people cop for enjoying sex and having it more often than others. I think it stems from jealousy.

Sleepingzombie

Dec 7, 2009
I don´t see the point, or the accomplishment of being a "manwhore". There are better ways to enjoy intimacy, and better things to be doing. Overcompensating is what I feel it is.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
I am not much of one, but that's just because I've never been given the opportunity to. Given the opportunity I probably would be.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Clearing the Eye said:
I don't really understand the flak some people cop for enjoying sex and having it more often than others. I think it stems from jealousy.
I think most people associate it with being an asshole, like hurting people, and just generally being shallow

not saying peopel who sleep around are, but yeah

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012
Vault101 said:
Clearing the Eye said:
I think most people associate it with being an asshole, like hurting people, and just generally being shallow

not saying peopel who sleep around are, but yeah
Well that's an unfortunate stereotype. A bit of a double standard to, given how much we here in this forum dislike the whole "neckbeard geek" cliche.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Nope I'm not, I don't think less of people who are, but it's just not for me. I prefer to do it with the person I love and am in a relationship with.

xDarc

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
I've had sex with more than a hundred people over time. I chilled out in my mid 20s, mostly because I caught herpes around 24, can't exactly be a manwhore spreading disease. I also didn't trick people into sex by telling them I loved them or anything. Saw a lot of other guys do that all the time. Mostly to get the hot women. I didn't really have standards.

A lot of my hook ups were late 90s to early 2000s web chat ones. I have had to hide in a closet for 2 hours once because somebody came home, they always left that part of it conveniently absent. Another time I had to squeeze through a window about ten inches wide and then jump off a roof. Another time me and my friend were both with this girl and her mom came home. We managed to get our clothes on in time and acted like we were just hanging out. Apparently mom's date didn't go so well, so she then decided to hang out with us... no it didn't go there but we did go back to sexing when we thought the mom had went to bed- and then she totally busted us like mid stroke. The girl was like "mom, god damn it, im trying to get fucking laid here!" The lady said something about a gun and I don't think I've ever gotten my clothes on so fast. My buddy was taking his time and I fully expected to hear shots start as I sat in the car waiting for him. So he finally comes out and the girl comes running after him in a blanket yelling "wait, can i get your number?"

I've also gone out to dinner with a hot 40 year old woman and it was the most awkward date ever because everyone was staring at us. I was like 28 at the time but I look young. She does not look too young, but she was a gorgeous blonde. It seemed like we picked a place with mostly other middle aged men out with their guy friends, and they were like super jealous. We went back to her place for "drinks" after. That lady was lots of fun. Oh my goodness. She would say to me, "How did you learn to be such a good lover at such a young age." I laughed and told her she didn't want to know.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Seeing as how I am still a virgin at the age of 24 I would have to say no. Being a virgin does not bother me at all.

chiefohara

Sep 4, 2009
I don't put myself out there, but by Christ have i been tempted sometimes. Im in a very loving relationship, and i've no intention of cheating... but damn it i don't know what it is sometimes, but there are moments where the possibility of sex with another woman comes up and its very hard to say no or to steer clear, and these are women who know im in a relationship.

In Short, i think im as much a manwhore as the next guy, but im doingmy level best to not be.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Not at the moment, but hopefully will be in the upcoming years when I build some social confidence. Not a fan of relationships myself.

hooksashands

Apr 11, 2010
At one point, sorta, kinda.

The thing about living in a small town is word gets around faster than your dick can and it's a mathematical certainty that the more people you sleep with, the higher your chance of getting an STD. This especially scared me out of the trend. The whole negative moral connotation with being a slut isn't that you love pleasure, but that you are a vessel for plagues.

I stopped going to social events and doing that shameful ritual where I find the girl with the lowest self-esteem and build her up with sweet talk, making sure she drinks more than she ought to, taking her home then fucking her 'til she passes out, at which point I get dressed and leave. All in all, this sort of sex is passionless and unfulfilled.