Are you a manwhore?

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
tthor said:
its a shame I have the flirting skills of a tree
Lucky you... (goes off and sulks)

Yeah, never had a girlfriend, date, whatever. I need one now, god damn it! Well, we shall see what comes of this summer.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
keybird said:
Thanks for posting a long detailed account of your love life for us. We're all really interested to hear a bout a 17 year old's girl problems.

Here's a picture of corn.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Me: I'm basically asexual I guess. Still a virgin in every sense, so I doubt I could be labeled as a manwhore.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
I am a guy of a very specific body type. AKA skinny, skinny, skinny boyish guy.
Quite a few girls are inthrawled with it... maybe they fell in love with the Jonas Brothers or something as a kid I don't know.

But the point is I enjoy the attention. I had girls follow me in high school, but I was too much into a career and myself to care. Now I really enjoy it. My wife gives me plenty and other peoples attention is just icing on the cake.

I also seem to be "quite popular with the gays." As my wife puts it. I enjoy it as well.

I guess I truly am a man whore.

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
BluebellForest said:
Rhaff said:
Challenge accepted! Now to find out who you are, what you look like, where you live and where you hang out!
If you manage it I'll be very impressed, and very very scared
Ok so I found your real name, and that you live in the UK!

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
*Looks out for people who say they are manwhores on this thread and makes a mental note to ignore any flirting or compliments they might give me.*

The first guy I slept with was a manwhore and I wish I knew back then what I know now.
I have absolutely nothing against men or women who want casual sex, but it's mean to use someone just as a notch on your bed post when you know they want something more.
If both parties are just after casual sex then that's great. I just hate the thought of male/female sluts toying with people's emotions just to get a bit of woohoo.

I thankfully don't have to deal with manwhores because I don't hang out in places where they might be. The thought of going to nightclubs where most of them are crawling around makes me feel uneasy. I'd just assume if any of them hit on me it would be because they were trying to win a 'who can fuck the ugliest *****' bet or doing it for a dare.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
Owyn_Merrilin said:
If I were a manwhore, I would dance for you the dance of my people:

Warning: semi-NSFW. Nothing against the TOS, but it's a bit crude.

Unfortunately that's one term that doesn't describe me. I haven't even had a date in months...
...I went from meet the pyro to this.
And I honestly can't say which is better.

(Yes, I am a man-whore)

Jan 13, 2012
Nope. I would have gladly been one when I was 14 and horny as fuck but now (I'm 16) I see my virginity as a bonus. I want to meet that special someone before I give my virginity away. Certainly an odd view from a 16 year old, well, at least for the place I live in.

I also know one of my friends who lost his virginity to this one girl (also a virgin), they fuck constantly and he sleeps around with other girls and now he pretty much fucked her emotionally as well. So guys/girls, stick your ding-dongs and who-hars in whatever you want but just realise that your actions have consequences.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
About half of my family are (man)whores.

I've had no such luck, as I have no real ability to talk to women.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
Rhaff said:
Congratulations, you found the fake details I put on my escapist profile in case of emergencies!

Celi

Jun 23, 2012
tthor said:
frankly, what hormonally-healthy man wouldn't be a bit of a manwhore if he had the chance?

its a shame I have the flirting skills of a tree
Then I know just the girl for you!

She can get pretty annoying with her environmentalist rants, though

She's also a terrorist, so stay away if that's a turn-off for you

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
BluebellForest said:
Rhaff said:
Congratulations, you found the fake details I put on my escapist profile in case of emergencies!
Well then, I've got jack, gotta give me something to work with ya know :p

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
Its ok fellow manwhores we'll never have to be apart again

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Manwhore-Alliance

Captcha: which one is easiest? Oh you dirty lech captcha

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
No, because I find it both incredibly shallow and demeaning. I'd rather find someone that I care about rather than have pointless one night stands with people I don't know. I detest sluts, and that is also how you catch STD's.
You and I would get along very well.

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
Imthatguy said:
Its ok fellow manwhores we'll never have to be apart again

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Manwhore-Alliance

Captcha: which one is easiest? Oh you dirty lech captcha
FOR THE MA!

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
Glorious manwhore said:
During my college/university years (16-21) I was. In that time I slept with about 7 or 8 girls, which to me is a lot. I had a couple of relationships, but nothing longer than 2 months. I remember one time breaking up with one of said short-term girlfriends, and then a couple of days later going to sleep with someone who you could loosely define as a sex buddy at that time, and she only lived like 200 yards away from my new found ex. I was a real ass hole.

So gladly now that's all behind me, and I have a lovely girlfriend who keeps me on the straight and narrow. And I do love being with her, it's so much better than anything I've ever had in terms of relationships.