Are you a manwhore?

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
BOOM headshot65 said:
short answer: no

Long answer:
Get over here so I can slap you silly! People like you make me sick. You should be going after a girl because you like her and want to spend the rest of your life with her, you have similar interest, and NOT because you want to bump uglies. That should not even be on the list.
May I ask why going after in order to "bump uglis" is worse than going after because she has "nice personality"?

OT: I used to be, but I'v gotten vastly bored with it and I have too many issues right now to make it viable any longer. I could name numbers, but I won't. Some will call me a liar, others will claim I try to brag. Let's just go with "Yes, I was a big one".
Still, I don't see why it is a problem, for men OR for women, as long as it is done with tact and for the right reasons.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
Easton Dark said:
BluebellForest said:
I am Frigid Woman
Ahaha. Ice Queen avatar. I get it.

BluebellForest said:
Although I'm not a 'walrus'
Er... what?
Yay I was waiting for someone to get that ^_^

As quoted from the Op 'Are you one of those proud men that hunt walruses' 'Where later that morning, I saw that she had the face of a walrus, so I threw her into the sea with her other manatee friends.'

Presuming that a 'walrus' is an overweight woman with a saggy face and whiskers I was just pointing out I'm not one of those :L

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
BluebellForest said:
Presuming that a 'walrus' is an overweight woman with a saggy face and whiskers I was just pointing out I'm not one of those :L
Oh. I forgot about the OP.

Well... by saying that, you've singled yourself out as desirably attractive! The hunters are deploying.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
Easton Dark said:
Well... by saying that, you've singled yourself out as desirably attractive! The hunters are deploying.
I've already foiled one, I can foil the others too!

Besides, I hate to use the stereotype but I'm a 'gamer girl', I don't really go out much making picking me up in a bar nigh on impossible

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
BluebellForest said:
Besides, I hate to use the stereotype but I'm a 'gamer girl', I don't really go out much making picking me up in a bar nigh on impossible
Ah. I don't go out much either. Which reminds me I never answered the OP.

OT:

No, that lifestyle's not for me. Not only do I not go out and meet new people often, sex is more emotional for me than it probably should be. No random women for me. I'd need to know them first.

blipblop

May 21, 2009
I had to sell my self when I lived in London and where broke and needed money for food and rent does that count?

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
blipblop said:
I had to sell my self when I lived in London and where broke and needed money for food and rent does that count?
Yes, welcome to the MA 'admin'.

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
mrdude2010 said:
I mean, I've been with 10 girls but I knew their full names beforehand, so idk. I liek girlz
Knowing their names is grossly overrated :3