Are You a Space Asshole?

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
I'm not a space asshole! I never even played the dark side on KOTOR!

[small]...The fixation on Force Lightning notwithstanding, of course.[/small]

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
I struggled with the demo. It didn't sit well when the demo charges would demolish huge chunks of building but barely scratch soldiers.

The video shows RFG as a 14 year olds wet dream. Helps some 14year old work out his frustrations after dad said he couldn't get a tattoo.

Feb 13, 2008
We've had Earth Assholes for years, even Holsten Pils used the idea in a anti-drink driving campaign.

And it's a FAR less dreary song.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I was under the impression that a Space Asshole was an entirely different phenomenon. Something to do with collapsing stars and intense gravity.

You learn something new everyday.

Deleric

Dec 29, 2008
Sahm said:
Deleric said:
DEAR GOD. You will not believe how fucking long I've waited for Idle Thumbs to be mentioned somewhere around here.

WIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
<3

Glad they're getting the publicity they deserve, if only a bit too late. :(
Actually, I think this video could have been improved with bits of audio from the podcast of them first discussing RF:G and the Space Asshole, like they did with the RE5 video.

Also, Remo should get paid for this advertisement; it made me buy the game.
I could barely hear the RE5 discussion in that Warhammer video. That, and I was too busy laughing at this guy's badassness.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Is my version of the game different to this? It's definitely a one hit kill on NPCs. Or does that change with difficulty level?

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
Anoctris said:
LTK_70 said:
Wow. This makes me wonder why I stopped playing RF: Guerrilla. Oh, right, now I remember: It was because the controls are an absolute living nightmare. Oh well, this was still fun to watch.
Huh? The game is almost a carbon copy of GTA, GTA on Mars no less, how could you struggle with that?
I forgot to mention that I played it on a PC.