Are you really that stupid?

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
How long have you been on Youtube? Because they are dumb on there. Pretty much all people who comment are.

Calumon: Except Escapist-ees! ^^

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
IMHO peripheral has one meaning, surrounding, wich in both cases applies, vision and devices that sit around the main component.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Kinguendo said:
GrinningManiac said:
Today, it's elitist athiests who think their evidence-supported decision (whilst correct) allows them shit on the religious. At best that's being a sore winner, and at worst it's just being an obnoxoius, pubescent prick with a superiority complex

And whilst I wouldn't go so far as "stupid", there are a lot of things a lot of my friends do that I cannot get my head around. Some are technical, such as lacking in a basic skill or one I assumed was basic, and others are "other", such as thinking that having the literal last word in an argument, even if it's "oh yeah?" wins said argument

Lotta private facepalming

also, this week, I've began noticing that I'm secretly flipping annoying people "the bird" from behind my/their back or when my hand is concealed. It's slightly cathartic
Nah dude, its still stupid people... the problem was stupid people thousands of years ago and the problem is still stupid people today.

Look at videos that arent about religion and you will see stupid sh*t all over the wall like a metaphorical mad house. Also, you see some pretty stupid sh*t on religious videos too. I had a guy call me a scientologist BECAUSE I was an Atheist and believed science over christianity. That was an aggrevating discussion, even AFTER I told him that he was wrong and how he was talking about scientology he brought it up again... except this time he decided he would tell me what I believe... he said "You believe that aliens colonized earth and their ghosts got into monkeys.", then he continued to support his claims by saying "If ghosts, demons, angels, aliens and monsters exist then why cant God?"... I was bewildered by this statement, I just said "NONE OF THOSE THINGS EXIST! You just completely destroyed your own argument you tool.". Havent heard from him since.

EDIT: You secretly flip people off? I do it to their face and say "F*CK YOU!". No time for pussyfooting around in an argument, you have to get the point across in the most direct way you can. :D
LOL, point taken

What a plonker. "Monsters Exist..." oh dear me, I think I have to go headdesk

Also, I flip people off in private when what they've done is simply a mild annoyance. If it were enough to warrant a full-on bird, I'd probably just shout at them instead

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
seriously? You're asking this? EVERY WHERE!! Dude, Youtube is the best place to find morons like that!

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
The people on YouTube make it not worth commenting. Even if you say something positive, someone will find a reason to completely burn it down, as big of an ass as it may make them look.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
Jfswift said:
Mallrats:

Little Girl: [looking at a Magic Eye poster] Wow. It's a schooner.
Willam Black: Ha ha ha ha. You dumb bastard. It's not a schooner... it's a Sailboat.
Little Boy: A schooner IS a sailboat stupid head!
Willam Black: [becoming enraged] You know what? There is NO Easter Bunny! Over there, that's just a guy in a suit!
"Hey, it's a sailboat!"
"...shut up"
or later
"WHY CAN'T I SEE THE DAMN BOAT!?"
OT: A person asked me, in total seroiusness, Can we breathe in space-without suits.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Remember that "Dropping the Bomb on Japan" thread a while back? Banging my head against the desk from some of the comments on there. Also, I work returns in a retail store. The things people say and do. Wow...just...wow.

Example: Lady was going to buy a CD/DVD combo pack recently because the store didn't have just the CD. She asked me in complete seriousness, "Since I don't want the DVD part, can I get a discount?" I said I had to go ask my manager. What I really did was go repeat her request in front of my co-workers and we all busted up laughing.

Snow Fire

Fluffy Neko Kemono
Jan 19, 2009
I know someone who actually believes President Obama will take over the United States, and crown himself Emperor of the United States. I could not even bring myself to say anything.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
I hate stupidity and general ignorance. (God someone is going to pick me up on that one.)

Maverick Siragusa

May 5, 2010
youtube is where all the retards roam you could make a comment like i hate hippies too and an entire brigade of trolls will declare war on you.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
Arguing on the internet, Special Olympics, retarded, etc.

I try to avoid getting mad at my electric window box or any of you little voices inside it.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009

People are idiots. You're an idiot, I'm an idiot, that idiot over there is an idiot. It's something I've just accepted.

Dart DeathClaw

Sep 22, 2009
Can't we all just be idiots and live in our own autistic world till we bump into someone else and are forced to interact? Oh wait, some of humanity does that... I want to go back to the days of ignorant bliss where I don't have to think about this crap, nor will I devise questions about said crap.

Hurray Forums

Jun 4, 2008
Youtube comments are like the writing on the inside of bathroom stalls, except there's a thousand people crammed in the stall at the same time pissing all over each other and throwing poop as they write.

Anyway, yeah, there's tons of stupidity on the net, but it doesn't really frustrate me all that much. Everybody does or says stupid things, some more than others, but no one is completely immune to making a fool of themselves. With that in mind, you should either A) find amusement in it B) try to educate them, or C) ignore them. Easier said than done but doesn't hurt to try!