Arkham City Gets 15 Rating in UK

pandorum

Mar 22, 2011
CrankyStorming said:
I could have sworn they stopped using BBFC ratings for new games and have gone fully towards PEGI. Well, they keep saying that's what the industry is going to do.
The problem is that the gaming industry is on the PEGI rating system but some games were rated under BBFC during the transition like AC and BAA because of that the respective continuations of these titles AC2, ACB and BAC still have to be rated with the old system for continuity new IPs will be under the new system

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
SammiYin said:
Really!?! So was Arkham Asylum
Woodsey said:
So...?

I don't get why AC is getting so much attention for its rating. Especially when AA was rated exactly the same.
Kakulukia said:
Arkham Asylum was also rated 15. How is this news?
The news isn't the rating, it's the cutscenes (or relative lack thereof). The rating was just a vehicle for said news.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
The Gentleman said:
SammiYin said:
Really!?! So was Arkham Asylum
Woodsey said:
So...?

I don't get why AC is getting so much attention for its rating. Especially when AA was rated exactly the same.
Kakulukia said:
Arkham Asylum was also rated 15. How is this news?
The news isn't the rating, it's the cutscenes (or relative lack thereof). The rating was just a vehicle for said news.
If that was intended to be the news, it should have said that in the title.

OT: LoL to rating systems. I am sure there are more conservative groups out there that rate it even higher. I mean, does it really matter to anyone? If I was 12 my mother would have bought me this. If for no other reason I am the KING of comic book nerds.