Arkham City Writer Isn't Penning the Next Batman Game

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
RJ 17 said:
Casual Shinji said:
RJ 17 said:
Bah, Arkham died for me when Mark Hamill declared he's never going to voice Joker again.
Seeing as...

...the Joker died at the end of Arkham City,..

...Mark Hamill not returning kinda makes sense.
Well according to the article, rumor has it the next game would be a prequel, meaning a certain someone would still be alive and well.

But beyond that, Batman without Joker just isn't interesting. And Joker without Hamill (or Ledger for live action :3) just isn't up to par.
I'm sure there's someone out there who can do a good Joker. When the animated series started I was all, "The Joker without Jack Nicholson? HA!", but then Mark Hamill kicked ass.

You never know who might come along.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Casual Shinji said:
RJ 17 said:
Casual Shinji said:
RJ 17 said:
Bah, Arkham died for me when Mark Hamill declared he's never going to voice Joker again.
Seeing as...

Well according to the article, rumor has it the next game would be a prequel, meaning a certain someone would still be alive and well.

But beyond that, Batman without Joker just isn't interesting. And Joker without Hamill (or Ledger for live action :3) just isn't up to par.
I'm sure there's someone out there who can do a good Joker. When the animated series started I was all, "The Joker without Jack Nicholson? HA!", but then Mark Hamill kicked ass.

No one will ever be able to pull of those insane laughs like Hamill.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
RJ 17 said:
Casual Shinji said:
RJ 17 said:
Casual Shinji said:
RJ 17 said:
Seeing as...

No one will ever be able to pull of those insane laughs like Hamill.
If the Bruce Timm animated Batman continues (and I consider Arkham Asylum/City sorta part of that), then it'll be very awkward not having Hamill do the Joker.