Status
Not open for further replies.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
A further back stream of the chase before Rosenbaum gets shot.

Moment of Rosenbaum being shot.

The kid WANTED in on the action bad enough to get a gun, load it, come across state lines and illegally put himself in the middle of it and when he got the action he so desperately sought out he panicked and murdered people. No one shot him now did they? This is 100% the kids fault.

Reactions: BrawlMan

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
If a school shooter is just there to shoot an ex or a bully, they will not go on to shoot at the mob too, but you described them doing just that, which would only apply to cases like the one I describe.

And yeah I already said the rednecks were out to play Rambo (Rambo, if you didn't know, instigated an armed conflict with the cops after being slighted and ended up shooting a ton of em, it is not praise to claim you idolize him) so you're not giving me any new information here. I also already said he should never have had the gun, too.
They shoot the mob after the mob comes after them for shooting someone. Oh like what happened here right? Yea.. WHy do you think the shooters some times express regret for killing that person they liked by accident, but they were " afraid" when the mob was coming to disarm the shooter and THEY ARE THE SHOOTER...
That is what happens when you bring a gun there in the first place. THAT is what is EXPECTED to happen.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
They shoot the mob after the mob comes after them for shooting someone. Oh like what happened here right? Yea.. WHy do you think the shooters some times express regret for killing that person they liked by accident, but they were " afraid" when the mob was coming to disarm the shooter and THEY ARE THE SHOOTER...
I don't think a mob of antifa protesters and a mod of highschool teachers are the same animal, not one bit. I don't think anyone would have a reasonable fear for their life if their middle aged plump math teacher was charging at them to save the lives of his students.

It's not reasonable to liken the two settings.

Also, seriously? Andy Ngo as a source? Really? That slime?
About all I know about that guy is that he got beat up by a mob and had brain bleeding.

Kinda topical, no?

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
All I'm looking for is videos.

Another angle of the shooting later.

We have already seen all of this, it makes a difference how? The kid was the active shooter, you expect people to try and stop him. But this also goes to show why thinking having a gun is going to protect you from a mass shooter IS bogus. Because the person already shooting ALWAYS has the upperhand. Him shooting the guy trying to stop him with the gun is like him shooting a cop at that point.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
I’m glad we’re all here playing internet detective using secondary sources compiled and potentially modified by unverifiable bad faith actors at the spectacle of a guy being shot in the head, really love it.
FTFY, buddy.

Reactions: Kwak

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I don't think a mob of antifa protesters and a mod of highschool teachers are the same animal, not one bit. I don't think anyone would have a reasonable fear for their life if their middle aged plump math teacher was charging at them to save the lives of his students.

About all I know about that guy is that he got beat up by a mob and had brain bleeding.

Kinda topical, no?
LOL some teachers are antifa, some students are criminals. My stepkids 2nd grade teacher was a drug dealer. That makes Zero difference as to whether or not they should try and stop a shooter. It is unreasonable to see them as different.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I'm getting very angry at this thread. I've received a few warnings (that I didn't know about, thanks moderation system), so I don't want to descend to name calling, but some people in this thread are making me very angry.

It's the same thing with what happened to George Floyd. The same excuse. "He was a criminal anyway."

That. Doesn't. Fucking. Matter.

THERE IS NO SIGN OR BRAND ON A PERSON THAT SAYS "I AM A CONVICTED FELON". That people who are dead turn out to have committed crimes DOES NOT TURN AN UNJUST THING DONE TO THEM INTO A JUST ONE. You don't know that they're "disposable". The cops who killed George Floyd didn't know he was a felon. It. Doesn't. Change. Their. Actions. One. Bit.

Anybody who is putting this up, you are honestly disgusting me and should take a good long look at yourselves. And think about how if you're in a similar situation one day over some misunderstanding, like with the guy who got shot in the back that kicked this thread off, if you want the cops to treat you as an assumed felon or not.
Neither does all the other pointless shit everyone keeps trying to use to justify their partisan politics over this! I think their history is irrelevant too, but everyone here seems to think that video evidence of self defense isn't enough. The second killing and the guy that got shot were justified self-defense, the first killing can be argued ad nauseam and probably will in a court of law. The big thing about the first one is what led to the kid being chased, who provoked it. Other than that, the other legitimate crimes that the kid did commit are not relevant to these shootings being self defense. So let's stop bringing all of that shit up and focus on what actually happened, yeah? If everyone wants to play the game of irrelevant gossip then lets talk it, if not, then lets not, but don't do this double speak bullshit.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA

I had teachers who scared me at least as much as a dude with a skateboard. Also many schools have straight up security these days, and plenty of the people who would be trying to stop a school shooter would include the school’s potentially juicing athletes. A high school shooter is arguably facing a similar “threat” from his victims.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I had teachers who scared me at least as much as a dude with a skateboard. Also many schools have straight up security these days, and plenty of the people who would be trying to stop a school shooter would include the school’s potentially juicing athletes. A high school shooter is arguably facing a similar “threat” from his victims.
Lol my Geometry teacher slept with students and did cocaine. She shouldn't stop a shooter either or something.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Neither does all the other pointless shit everyone keeps trying to use to justify their partisan politics over this! I think their history is irrelevant too, but everyone here seems to think that video evidence of self defense isn't enough. The second killing and the guy that got shot were justified self-defense, the first killing can be argued ad nauseam and probably will in a court of law. The big thing about the first one is what led to the kid being chased, who provoked it. Other than that, the other legitimate crimes that the kid did commit are not relevant to these shootings being self defense. So let's stop bringing all of that shit up and focus on what actually happened, yeah?
It’s not self defense because he had intent to do violence when he showed up. This was already shown with Charlottesville.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Neither does all the other pointless shit everyone keeps trying to use to justify their partisan politics over this! I think their history is irrelevant too, but everyone here seems to think that video evidence of self defense isn't enough. The second killing and the guy that got shot were justified self-defense, the first killing can be argued ad nauseam and probably will in a court of law. The big thing about the first one is what led to the kid being chased, who provoked it. Other than that, the other legitimate crimes that the kid did commit are not relevant to these shootings being self defense. So let's stop bringing all of that shit up and focus on what actually happened, yeah? If everyone wants to play the game of irrelevant gossip then lets talk it, if not, then lets not, but don't do this double speak bullshit.
There shouldn't be ANY partisan politics over this in the first place. The kid murdered people while actively committing multiple crimes. It is pretty cut and dry.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
I may be biased because of my rosy and civilized upbringing in southern europe but none of the teachers or students in HS could hurt a fly, the "roughest" of em was the lesbian gym teacher who was a good head and a half shorter than most boys. It was mostly older women and some middle aged dudes, most of them near or over 60 years old lol.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Proof Revnek. You got proof or is this another of your, "Lol, no you" responses that contributes nothing?
No, but it’s a fair assumption that if his social media was full of white nationalism as media is claiming that he sent at least one message saying he “wanted to fuck shit up” and that’s basically all it took with Charlottesville.

Reactions: Seanchaidh

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I may be biased because of my rosy and civilized upbringing in southern europe but none of the teachers or students in HS could hurt a fly, the "roughest" of em was the lesbian gym teacher who was a good head and a half shorter than most boys. It was mostly older women and some middle aged dudes, most of them near or over 60 years old lol.
Southern Europe is full of perverts, you just didn’t notice.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Wasn't Pink Floyd's the wall telling us just the opposite?

Status
Not open for further replies.