Armor Mods For Skyrim You Want To See Made

cojo965

Jul 28, 2012
Do I need to explain this? I think not so I'll just say mine. Lordi. You know what I mean; Ox, Amen, Kita, Awa, and Mr Lordi himself.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I'd like MJOLNIR armor on the steam mods thing because I like nexus but its too much work to install and learn it just so I can have a play through as a white Spartan II.

No I am not an idiot.

Yellowfish

Nov 8, 2012
Something from WH40K that doesn't look blatantly sci-fi would be nice. Like that armor Sisters of Battle wear, for instance. Or something Chaos-y with blades, chains and banners made of human skin.
Also, a Big Daddy suit. The "Bouncer" one, complete with a drill and a little sister follower to poke corpses you make with a syringe while calling you "Mister Bubbles". Maybe Isaac's suit from the first Dead Space. I liked the second game more, but the suit in the first one was more impressive.

I think I'm more interested in clothes rather than armor. I may be lured back to Skyrim by the prospect of cosplay, but I don't want to roll another heavily-armored character.

Bebop

Apr 22, 2012
Im still waiting for something like Fallout 3's "Tailor Maid" to be put in Skyrim.

*EDIT*
Upon further inspection it appears "Tailor Maid" is no longer on Nexus, thats kinda sad. It was a really impressive mod.

CarolusRex

Jan 20, 2012
I kinda want to see a well-made version of Aragorn's ranger armour/Aragorn's king armour. That would be nice.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Sleeves. It's fucking cold &#3232_&#3232

I don't like mixing lores. Fucks too many things up for me.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Bebop said:
Im still waiting for something like Fallout 3's "Tailor Maid" to be put in Skyrim.

*EDIT*
Upon further inspection it appears "Tailor Maid" is no longer on Nexus, thats kinda sad. It was a really impressive mod.
Really? I was checking the New Vegas Nexus a couple weeks ago and Tailor Maid was still up.
Here it is.
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/36660

Yeah, it's rather impressive how well they managed to play around using mostly vanilla outfits to make that.

As for my personal armor pics? I would love to see Omegared do more of his Game of Thrones gear, and Hothtrooper is pretty much the heavy armor god at this point.

What I really want though is more weapon designs. I want a tomahawk axe for my wood elf.