Army of Two Sequel Coming In Winter

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
I shall say this - Resident Evil 5 is out.

I don't even like RE5, but I still have to say, why would you still bother?
Am I the only one failing to see the point you are making?

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
I heard the first did pretty well on xbox, but I always felt like this is more of a game that you rent, so really, even if I keep playing Army of Two games I will never buy one. I wonder how game companies keep franchises alive when there are assholes like me that play the games but don't buy them :D

DeadlyYellow said:
Indigo_Dingo said:

because RE5 is pretty much a co-op game. You'd be stupid to play alone with that idiot Sheva. Though, I say "you'd be stupid" lightly because she's still helpful.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
ElArabDeMagnifico said:
because RE5 is pretty much a co-op game. You'd be stupid to play alone with that idiot Sheva. Though, I say "you'd be stupid" lightly because she's still helpful.
I'd rather get Army of Two, if only to avoid the convolutely bad writing that is Resident Evil (not that Army of Two will be better per se, I just like the interaction between Tys and Elliot way more than what the RE games have given me.)

Raziel_Likes_Souls said:
DeadlyYellow said:
I wonder if the story starts on Ash Wednesday.
Why, because it's a day for repentance? And yes Ghostface is the best.

I actually think it might be good.
More a joke on the period of time than the actual meaning behind it.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
I liked the original Army of Two, it was a decent game to play on a rainy day (ironically, I did play it mostly on rainy days).

Though that name sounds horrible. It looks like they just tried to avoid the whole "Army of Two 2!" thing and tried to slap another number in their regardless.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
ElArabDeMagnifico said:
I heard the first did pretty well on xbox, but I always felt like this is more of a game that you rent, so really, even if I keep playing Army of Two games I will never buy one. I wonder how game companies keep franchises alive when there are assholes like me that play the games but don't buy them :D

DeadlyYellow said:
Indigo_Dingo said:

Because Resident Evil 5 is a Co-Op game and is out for PS3. Army of Two is not.