Artifical hair colour

Valkyrie101

May 17, 2010
I've never dyed my hair, but in most cases when I see people dye their hair, it usually looks worse than their natural hair colour. There are exceptions, but that's the general rule. Is it just me?

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
I dyed mine partially green once, but it looked terrible. Not so much the dye itself, but the fact that I was thirteen years old with long hair and looked like a small effeminate child in a shoujo anime. Might do it again at some point, now that it won't make me look like a fool. Or maybe I'll wait until I can grow a proper beard and just dye that.

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
DC_Josh said:
Dyed my hair crimson once. Looked like a tool.

I am however a massive fan of girls with purple hair.
BOOM

[http://tinypic.com?ref=2a9dw79]

Current hair colour. The colour never looks right in photos though D= It's proper bright purple haha

Edorf

May 30, 2010
I had red/purple hair from 2/3rd-8th grade ;) Now all I do is bleaching the left side of my forelock abit

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
I did once for cosplay. I don't regret it, because eventhough it was an unnatural color, everyone says it looked great on me anyway. Too bad I can't keep it that way all the time.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Was dyed blue for an end of year school party once.

I have dark hair so in retrospect was a rather poor choice ¬¬ The difference was barely noticeable, dyed hair works seems to work best for peeps with lighter hair colors overall.

One of my classmates died her hair green, was kinda funky :)

Lexxi64

Aug 10, 2010
I only dye my hair black. Maybe because I'm afraid it'll go terribly wrong if I dye it any other colour! But anyway, I think my hair looks better when it's dyed. Anyways, just try it out. I'm sure it won't look bad. :)

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
I put some temporary orange dye thing in my hair at a party.

That's about as wild as parties get around here.

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010
I feel tempted to dye some white strips threw my hair now hmmm... parents will probably go apeshit XD

DC_Josh

Harmonica God
Oct 9, 2008
JanatUrlich said:
DC_Josh said:
Dyed my hair crimson once. Looked like a tool.

I am however a massive fan of girls with purple hair.
BOOM

[http://tinypic.com?ref=2a9dw79]

Current hair colour. The colour never looks right in photos though D= It's proper bright purple haha
M'lady, you have just won yourself an awesome point.

Jul 22, 2009
I died part of my hair blue.

I bleached a strip of it because my blonde isn't bright enough on it's own then coloured it blue. I kept it that way for months and loved it :D

My hairs much longer now and even though the blue is gone the bleached strip is still there.

GnomeThief

Apr 9, 2009
I dyed my hair back in middle school as part of a challenge a friend made to me. We both had to dye our hair weird colors and then let it grow out naturally, no dying it back. I dyed mine blue, and she dyed hers pink.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I don't dye my hair, I'm fine with it.
I don't get why some people are against it, or why it's banned from my school...

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
One day I'm going to thoroughly have it dyed black for an Anime Convention and Backcomb it after a long week with little sleep and surviving on Coffee, creating a tired effect around my eyes.

Guess who I'm Cosplaying as?

Calumon: He's doing this after he Cosplays as Takato Matsuki. ^^

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
This reminds me of a funny story. I go to a boarding school right, and one night a couple of guys decide to run around the dorms dying red streaks into people's hair. They got in a bit of trouble for that...

As for actually dying my hair of my own free will, no thanks. I know too many cases of people who've unwillingly turned thier hair a nasty shade of ginger or something that resembles scrambled egg. And unnatural colours are weird, except sometimes on girls, it sort of works then.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
I once lost a bet and had to dye my hair Bubblegum Pink.....not fun at all. If I chose too though, I would probably bleach my hair. Just to do it