Artist Envisions Disney Princesses as Dungeons & Dragons Players

Bombiz

Apr 12, 2010
quit funny how the Disney picture looks dull and uninteresting. but the pony one looks involving and inserting. they should of put that one up instead of the Disney one.

Squilookle said:
Can we all agree that pulling unimaginative 1+1 match ups off DeviantArt to post as news on The Escapist is not only a bad idea, but lowers the news-posting integrity of the site as a whole?
agreed.
Kaimax said:
It's honestly too bland to call it Disney Princess and DnD. Just not Geeky enough. The pic of the Ponies is a much better pic in spirit.
this + 1000

Belaam

Nov 27, 2009
Agreed that the pony one is far better as some personality comes through.

The only thing I get from the Disney one is that Belle is a Rules Lawyer.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
That must be a complex campaign to have ten players in it!

Also I'm getting tried of the Disney Princesses in modern culture related fanart. Yes I know they were popular before hand buy enough is enough but I suppose I do prefered this fanart more than that walking dead related fantarts.

DRTJR

Aug 7, 2009
Judging from the book and the character sheets, Snow white is making them play AD&D. Also she seems to be more into it than the others there.

talker

Nov 18, 2011
Nice piec
Squilookle said:
Can we all agree that pulling unimaginative 1+1 match ups off DeviantArt to post as news on The Escapist is not only a bad idea, but lowers the news-posting integrity of the site as a whole?
Agreed. It's just a rather well-made drawing. And then put up on the internet.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Belaam said:
Agreed that the pony one is far better as some personality comes through.

The only thing I get from the Disney one is that Belle is a Rules Lawyer.
Oh, Gaia help the Disney group then...

Saw the pony one before. Bonus points if anyone can guess the classes of the Mane 6. (Except for Twilight. Too obvious.)

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
Yay, it's high time the Escapist had another one of these articles; it's been at least a week since the last.

I especially like the rambling, straw-clutching preamble the article writer used, to desperately try to pad out a "story" that boils down to "artist draws Disney princesses sitting at a table".

But hey, made me post. Great clickbait, Escapist, keep up the good work.