Artist Removes One Letter From Movie Titles, Draws the Results

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Very amusing. But Escapist, clean up your html. It was difficult to read the captions with the page links smashed into them.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
This was fun to see. i saw a letter removal before. i saw even it done with movie posters, but these renditions seems to bring their own angle that was interesting to see.

One thing though, did you really had to put all of them into its own page? i swear i spent more time waiting for all the ads to load every time i press next than looking at the images themselves.

Dr.Awkward

Mar 27, 2013
"Here's your hoe, nephew."
"But Uncle Owen, we're moisture farmers! How is a hoe supposed to help us?"
"Of course we are. But we have to get that water one way or another, and you have to earn that cool blue milk. Get hoeing!"

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
You may want to do something with the number link and the layout.

OT- Some of them made me giggle (The Fat and Furious)! Good find!

Ambitiousmould

Why does it say I'm premium now?
Apr 22, 2012
Bloody hell, the picture for T made me laugh for about 2 full minutes. This was absolutely fan-bloody-tastic. I want this guy to do more.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
I can imagine myself watching all of these movies.
My only complaint is that "The Fat and the Furious" was already used as an episode title for M.E.G.A.S. XLR. Like the second episode or something.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Some of these would actually be pretty good movies.

Fight Cub...by Pixar.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Star Wars: A New Hoe is the clear winner. I love Luke's face of disappointment. You can tell he knows this isn't what the movie's supposed to be about. Same with Eliot in "T".

Scorpid

Jul 24, 2011
LOL that was good. I don't know if I like "Men on Fir" or "T" most but I'd love to see more.

Oly J

Nov 9, 2009
These were hysterical, I thought the fat and the furious was a bit of an obvious one, but it was still funny, it's just...his face, man. Also T, 'nuff said, Obocop made me chuckle, Beauty and the Beat, and Oh Bother, where art thou. I actually like them all, so I'm gonna stop listing now. I would watch every one of these movies, apart from maybe Rave, not really my thing, unless there's a bear involved, I'd watch it if it had a bear

kael013

Jun 12, 2010
Oh my.... that was amazing. Having stayed up 18 hours working on a college paper, then, after getting all sleep deprived, seeing [i/]Oh Bother, Where Art Thou[/i]...

It was a good 4 minutes before I could breathe again.

The others were great too.