Artist Turns All 493 Pokemon Into Cosplaying Girls

xWestie

Apr 13, 2010
They're good, but art like this has been done lots of times. Look-up Pokemon Gijinka on google or DeviantArt and you'll find loads.

churchTEA

Dec 4, 2010
That guy is freaking CRAAAAZY, but still awesome, and does cosplays are so freaking epic, and Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Ctrl Awesome

Feb 1, 2011
Image them replacing the pokemon in the series with the girls creepy haha but yeah 493 thats crazy but awesome.

Fleaman

Nov 10, 2010
"Mecha musume" does this with military hardware. Strike Witches is an entire anime dedicated to combining WWII pilots, their aircraft, and pantsu. Chuck Yeager is in it. I think someone told him.

In any case, this is not the cutest set of pokegirls I've ever seen. I will communicate my disappointment to the moe-foundry, the demon factory that belches black fumes from iron chimneys shaped like cat ears.

BlueAnubis

May 20, 2009
I am not surprised that someone did this, I am just surprised that they have not done it sooner.

Times I said "Ooh, Cool" = 103
Times I said "really? they went there?" = 34
Times I had to look up the number to figure out which one it was = 12
Times I said "WTF?" = 4

tycho0042

Jan 27, 2010
Considerable ammout of effort was spent here. thought it was all girls considering the title but they snuck a few boys into it for the male only pokemon. Couple strange looking ones, and even stranger was the couple bondage outfits for some of them

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
You can't tell me that blastoise one isn't bad ass looking. This seems. pretty uneventful really nice drawings though.

olicon

May 8, 2008
Can anyone identify the jerk pokemon (aka smug leave) and bidoof for me? Oh, and mudkip too? Please?

Eveylon

Sep 18, 2010
On the one hand I find this kinda cool and fun concept, and a hell of a lot of work for the artist to do, so kudos for the artist. But still can't help feeling a little creeped out, especially with the more, shall we say 'adult' looking ones.

04whim

Apr 16, 2009
I like how you only talk about the Generation 1 Pokémon, the same way I would do. :p