ask a dutch teenager anything

Oskar K

Feb 21, 2010
Do you play guitar?

Do you like KISS (the band)?

Skinny jeans or baggy jeans?

If you could kill one person without anything happening like, the police wouldent come after you. Who would you kill and why?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Oskar K said:
Do you play guitar?

Do you like KISS (the band)?

Skinny jeans or baggy jeans?

If you could kill one person without anything happening like, the police wouldent come after you. Who would you kill and why?
1. I dont like them nor do I hate them
2.baggy but not to baggy
3.George Lucas to prevent him from messing up the Star Wars movies any further

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
henritje said:
Crypticonic said:
What do you think of Geert Wilders?
I agree with SOME of his ideas NOT ALL OF THEM also he has a awesome haircut
Nou haha...sommige mensen zijn geneigd hem een geblondeerde clown te noemen. Met welke ideeën ben jij het dan eens?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Manji187 said:
henritje said:
Crypticonic said:
What do you think of Geert Wilders?
I agree with SOME of his ideas NOT ALL OF THEM also he has a awesome haircut
Nou haha...sommige mensen zijn geneigd hem een geblondeerde clown te noemen. Met welke ideeën ben jij het dan eens?
ik hou dat soort dingen liever voor mezelf om ervoor te zorgen dat mensen mij niet gaan haten vanwegen mijn politike ideen er zijn ook andere partijen waar ik het gedeeltelijk mee eens ben (behalve de christelijke en groene partijen)

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
henritje said:
tehroc said:
Ok here's a question, how come they never do English dubs of their movies? Dutch cinema is getting up to par to Hollywood. Last two Dutch movies I've seen, Black Book and The Alzheimer Case, would have been somewhat successful here in the states, but most American's are stupid and can't handle reading a movie.
maybe its because of lazyness most US movies always get subbed (except for the kids movies)
So they dont ever bother dubbing American movies in dutch? Is English not common as a second language in Holland?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
tehroc said:
henritje said:
tehroc said:
Ok here's a question, how come they never do English dubs of their movies? Dutch cinema is getting up to par to Hollywood. Last two Dutch movies I've seen, Black Book and The Alzheimer Case, would have been somewhat successful here in the states, but most American's are stupid and can't handle reading a movie.
maybe its because of lazyness most US movies always get subbed (except for the kids movies)
So they dont ever bother dubbing American movies in dutch? Is English not common as a second language in Holland?
I dont know but we have to learn Dutch UK English with French and German as optional languages also some schools start offering Chinese
PS. yes they sometimes dub movies over in Dutch but they only do kids films

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
henritje said:
tehroc said:
henritje said:
tehroc said:
Any good dutch films come out lately? Something I can put on my netflix queue. Perhaps of the action or crime drama varieties?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
tehroc said:
henritje said:
tehroc said:
henritje said:
tehroc said:
Any good dutch films come out lately? Something I can put on my netflix queue. Perhaps of the action or crime drama varieties?
not that I know of The Netherlands dont make allot of movies