Ask a Little Person

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
Have you ever been out of your home country for any reason, and if so, was it for business, pleasure, or to save the human race from imminent destruction?

Lang901

Aug 2, 2010
ks1234 said:
Are dragons the most badass thing ever? Like, in the history of time?
Yes, very very bad ass. they're the reasons for fire hydrants, you know.

Lang901

Aug 2, 2010
That One Six said:
Have you ever been out of your home country for any reason, and if so, was it for business, pleasure, or to save the human race from imminent destruction?
One time to canada in '06. Family vacation to visit my great uncle, who was one of the first people to climb the southern Butte of Mt. McKinley.

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
Lang901 said:
That One Six said:
One time to canada in '06. Family vacation to visit my great uncle, who was one of the first people to climb the southern Butte of Mt. McKinley.
Ok, well, did he climb the mountain to close a dark portal spewing demons onto our plane of existence?

Lang901

Aug 2, 2010
That One Six said:
Lang901 said:
That One Six said:
Ok, well, did he climb the mountain to close a dark portal spewing demons onto our plane of existence?
i do not think so?

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
Lang901 said:
That One Six said:
Lang901 said:
That One Six said:
i do not think so?
That's no fun. =( But the mountain climbing is impressive in its own right.

pandasaw

Mar 18, 2011
Lang901 said:
I live in Iowa (in the United States for those who don't know) so every one is pretty accepting here so I don't really have any stories, Sorry.
Wait. I am not the only one on this site that is from Iowa?

Lang901

Aug 2, 2010
pandasaw said:
I live in Iowa (in the United States for those who don't know) so every one is pretty accepting here so I don't really have any stories, Sorry.

Brother?!?!
What Part?

pandasaw

Mar 18, 2011
Lang901 said:
pandasaw said:

Brother?!?!
What Part?
Des Moines. Currently in Illinois though. How about you?

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Now this is a serious question , and i'm sorry if this is offensive, personal , or rude. But are you more attracted to people of regular height or people with dwarfism? I personally always wanted to sleep with a woman that was roughly 4 feet tall , just for the experience, but i assumed that they tend to hook up with people with a similar condition .

Vamantha

Aug 2, 2011
If you eat a midget is it like eating veal with half the guilt?

Okay, on to a serious question that isn't silly.

Do you like zombies?

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
I asked a question in the last thread, so I'll tell you something interesting I heard about LPs yesterday. If an ape is in the same room as a little person, they go nuts and try to kill them. So please keep avoiding them. Here's the story it's from Penn Jillette,you can probably just watch the second half, but it's interesting.: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdgei9_chimp-attack-the-monkey-party-story_school#rel-page-1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdi1ik_chimp-attack-the-monkey-party-story_school#rel-page-1

Dracowrath

Jul 7, 2011
Lang901 said:
Dracowrath said:
Does it bother you if people automatically grab things for you that you can't reach?
Does it Bother you when people hold the door for you? it's kind of the same, just things that people do to help other people.
Well kinda, but you don't just open doors for people who can't physically open them. And I usually prefer to be the one opening the door anyway, as a guy, unless I'm holding something and cannot do so.

Lang901

Aug 2, 2010
pandasaw said:
Lang901 said:
pandasaw said:

Brother?!?!
What Part?
Des Moines. Currently in Illinois though. How about you?
Iowa city/Coralville area. Really fun! /Sarcasam.
Dags90 said:
Lang901 said:
Brother?!?!
What Part?
There are parts of Iowa?

Also, did either of you vote in the Straw Poll?
first i am not 18, and i am not republican, so... no.
krazykidd said:
Now this is a serious question , and i'm sorry if this is offensive, personal , or rude. But are you more attracted to people of regular height or people with dwarfism? I personally always wanted to sleep with a woman that was roughly 4 feet tall , just for the experience, but i assumed that they tend to hook up with people with a similar condition .
You would probably have better luck if you had a condition and there isn't a lot of LP's who are under 4 Ft. As for me i could swing either way. i would probably have a better chance with LPs.
Vamantha said:
If you eat a midget is it like eating veal with half the guilt?

Okay, on to a serious question that isn't silly.

Do you like zombies?
Never tired so i don't know.
yes, very much. We're Alive: a Zombie Story of Survival is my favorite podcast.
Hollock said:
I asked a question in the last thread, so I'll tell you something interesting I heard about LPs yesterday. If an ape is in the same room as a little person, they go nuts and try to kill them. So please keep avoiding them. Here's the story it's from Penn Jillette,you can probably just watch the second half, but it's interesting.: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdgei9_chimp-attack-the-monkey-party-story_school#rel-page-1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdi1ik_chimp-attack-the-monkey-party-story_school#rel-page-1
That is Good to know.
reonhato said:
have you ever climbed onto another little persons shoulders, put on a trench coat and tried to get into a bar?
no, but now that you mention it i just might.