fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
I took a nap, and the voice messages have really built up

Bobular

Oct 7, 2009
What makes you think you are worthy of worship over the Dark Gods of Chaos?

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
I leave for a few years, and suddenly its "dark gods this," and "dark gods" that. Did everyone forget about the pillars of salt? Did everyone forget about turning the moon red and the sun black? But no, it's all "hurr durr, this octopus made a dude go insane."

For the record, Cthullu got his ass handed to him by a fishing boat. Argument over.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Do people get smote for saying your name? What's the point of having a name nobody can say?

YVWH said:
For the record, Cthullu got his ass handed to him by a fishing boat. Argument over.
Cough *iron chariots* cough, might not want to bring that up.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
If someone is throwing a GOT viewing party, what is the correct beef sliders to guys named Allen ratio before things get too awkward? Follow-up, who would win, Luke Skywalker or all the penguins?

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
Here's a question for you: How would a dogfight between Wedge Antilles of the Star Wars Classic Trilogy and Mobius One of Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies play out? Who would win?

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
Thaluikhain said:
Do people get smote for saying your name? What's the point of having a name nobody can say?
Ask Voldemort

Cough *iron chariots* cough, might not want to bring that up.
Hey man, I left for five minutes to get a burrito, and everything fell apart.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
American Tanker said:
Here's a question for you: How would a dogfight between Wedge Antilles of the Star Wars Classic Trilogy and Mobius One of Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies play out? Who would win?
Any question that features the words "who would win" and "Wedge Antilles" always ends in Wedge Antilles.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
If someone is throwing a GOT viewing party, what is the correct beef sliders to guys named Allen ratio before things get too awkward?

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
inu-kun said:
I thought the word of Lorgar was the Imperial Cult
That was before he turned into an emo and started dressing up in spikes and human leather.

Also the Ecclesiarchy may not be aware of that fact.