Assassin's Creed 2 Starts Teasing

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
tkddavid3 said:
Ok in Assassins Creed one when you look at the email they are dated September 2012. Also when you get eagle vision for the main guy their is a bar code and it says 130000 also 2012 and their is just 12212012 written somewhere on the floor. Some of you may know that Dec. 21, 2012 is supposedly the end of the world or the New Begining...whatever.
I'm thinking that the next game will be circulating around the end of the world. That's just my opinion. I'm also pretty sure that you're not going to playing as Altair in the next game which is a bummer.
21/12/2012 is the end of the 'era' in (I think) the Mayan calander, and the start of the 13th era (13000). Assassins creed is meant to be a trilogy so I think that the third game will aim to be released about that day...

I think it would be interesting if this second game is a sort of 'in the mean-time' with Desmond using the Animus some more and living through a random selection of other Assassins lives, with no other interactions in the present day.

Would be a nice build up from the end of the last game where the bleed effect starts to happen, by the end of the second game he has generations of training (And Altair in his conscience) to guide him as the ultimate assassin to take down the Templars once and for all! If I guessed that right I'll be so damn mad, lol.

rohit9891

Jan 21, 2009
AC was one of the coolest looking games i've ever played,the movements were so refined & the kills were awesome...well atleast some of them.
I'm really looking forward to more details from this game.Hope it lives up to the first one.

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
That backwards message at the end of the video, when inverted says:
"Game Informer 04.16.09"

Perhaps we'll have to wait until April's Game Informer for more information.

deadpool419

Feb 11, 2009
I liked the combat and story but i hated that as soon as you go fast on a horse all the guards are like "WTF get his @ss" and i didn't like how you had to do the same like 3 tasks reptedly i'll probbally rent this one.

Lethithan

Nov 11, 2008
@SomeBritishDude and deadpool419,

Didn't Yahtzee say, basically the same things?

Perhaps you guy should came up with your own reviews.

It's not like the guards can catch you on a horse.

karmapolizei

Sep 26, 2008
nilcypher said:
Ooh, mysterious!

That trailer is probably the most intriguing teaser I've seen in years. I hope that Ubisoft have learnt their lessons from the first game though.
Signed. That thing was really, really well done. Artistically very pleasing, with a well done interface (albeit without use... yet).

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
Oooooh.
That teaser gave me a tiny little shiver of excitment.

Cant wait for AC2, the first one was decent enough, repetition aside. Here's hoping they have added more variety to the assassinations this time round.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Hmmm... No religious conflicts in Renaissance Italy. In fact, it was pretty stable until the turn of the 16th Century. Maybe if you're playing during the period of EXTREME upheaval in Italy from 1499-onward, you might be killing the various French, Spanish, and Imperial generals who are propegating the bloodletting. Definitely not the pope though. Ubisoft proved that they aren't trying to religiously piss anyone off last time.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
...imagine falling off a glider, arm knife stabby thing pointed down, and landing on your target...

I didn't love the first one, but I will give this game a look, specially if they realize that my ultimate run forward, jump onto pole followed by a Falcon Punch type stab to the neck CANNOT BE COUNTERED YOU BASTARDS...

It would have looked sooooo cool, instead I get ***** flipped and instead of my badass assassination followed by graceful escape I get swarmed by a tide of bloody guards, getting into the tedious combat for half an hour.

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
TsunamiWombat said:
Clearly, Leonardo Da Vinci was one of the assasins! ADD Artists with poofy trousers are COMING FOR YOU.
He's more of a Templar/Freemason. I'm such a fun-spoiling bastard.

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
Has anyone gotten to the .pdf document at the end of the teaser video? I have, and I've figured out that the title of the document is encoded. It's called artifact_efbui.pdf. However, the "efbui" part is obviously gibberish until you replace each letter with the one before it in the alphabet. Then it becomes "death." So artifact_death.pdf. Cryptic, no?