Assassin's Creed 3 First Impressions

Jack Macaque

Jan 29, 2011
The bow really makes the game easy, fires fast and takes most down with a single arrow, then you retrieve the arrows when you loot the corpses, keeps you quiet and has great range, but really makes going up against 120 Templars easy.

Quick time events for the wolves/elk/bear you encounter, many many deaths from the bear one especially.

Textures are OK I suppose, enough bloom to give yourself a headache.

Had 3 nights with it now, I'm still having fun, around 30% complete the story, quite capturing actually.

Oh, the glitches...and invisible walls...and collision detection...my God, it is just brutal, hope to hell someone from Ubi actually played the game before it was shipped out and noticed these, like the floating deer corpse in picture above.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
These pics are obviously shopped! I can tell because I've seen a lot of pixels in my day and these pixels look too pixely. I've also worked in a number of shops in my day...

Anywho, I'm not sure why you have a copy but I'm still not terribly excited. I've gotten so sick of the "Introduce the game where the cliffhanger from the last one is barely even mentioned", then stuff happens, then we end with another cliffhanger...

I'll probably get it eventually since I do enjoy the game-play but the AC series went from Day-1 purchase to On-Sale-for-$30 purchase due to the fucking story.

Muunokhoi

May 18, 2012
Dude after they brought out two expansions at full price I threw my hands up and quit. I appluad you though for being able to stick with this company for so long when many others like myself have rage quit in disapointment.