Assassins Creed Makes For Dangerously Pretty Art Nouveau

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
As expected, all the art is fantastic. What I didn't expect was to get a few chuckles out of it as well. Nice.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
The picture of with the Doctor and the other guy (a captain?) is my favorite and the quote for it is awesome. Too bad these really aren't for sale, I'd totally buy them.

Cesare's quote made me chuckle.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
ForgottenPr0digy said:
But how can Altair have his hidden blade out and hold on the apple of eden with the same hand
because Altair ring finger was removed when he became an Assassin, as dedication to the Creed and due to the hidden blade's design at the time. It wasn't until he became mentor he redesigned the blade so the loss of a finger would no longer be required.

(wow I'm a geek!)

OT amazing artwork!

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
These look very nice, and I like the art style, but I've seen better and they're not nearly as good as the in game art.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
SupahGamuh said:
Why won't Ubi make the games using cel-shaded graphics with this style?, it would be a thousand times more interesting and beautiful.
Prince of Persia (2008) was beautiful. It was that I was one of the few people that bought it day one (it was $30 within months of coming out...and then Ubisoft did that cursed DLC ending...)

loudestmute

Oct 21, 2008
*looks up artist on dA*
*sees new piece for Shaun [http://silvestris.deviantart.com/gallery/32772514#/d4hl5j4]*

...Epic.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
And of course the taglines are all witty and fun except for Desmond.
Why Desmond, why do you seek to be the most boring thing?