Assassin's Creed Movie Enters Production

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Okay, taking bets now: will this ever see the light of day? The Bioshock movie didn't, the Uncharted movie hasn't, and the Mass Effect movie hasn't. Chances are this one won't either.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
ddrkreature said:
According to IMDb:
Director: Justin kurzel (snowtown murders, the turning, and Blue Tongue)

Written by: Bill College and Adam Cooper (Accepted, Tower Heist, and Exodus), Michel Lesllie (Skirt, Airlock)

Synopsys:
A convicted felon is recruited by a company called "Abstergo" to explore the mind of his ancestor in order to recover a sacred artifact.
Sounds like the synopsis revealed by the dearly departed MovieBob here:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/136765-Assassins-Creed-Movie-Features-New-Characters-and-Story

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Apl_J said:
As much as I have a problem with Ubisoft and its pseudo-genre of games, I have to admit that the narrative concept of AssCreed is, on its own, interesting. Let's just hope it can break the 'movies based on games are terrible' curse.
Well there's the first Silent Hill film. Though I'd very much like a good film that stays faithful to the original game, which the Silent Hill film definitely wasn't.

OT: I basically agree with my quoted post, the concept is quite cool and you can play around with it, let's see how it goes.

Yojoo

Sep 9, 2010
I was much more excited for this when it was originally announced a couple years ago. The series of games has gone down hill drastically since then.