Assassin's Creed Reveal Coming If Enough People Want It

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
SeriousIssues said:
I mean, Brotherhood didn't even feel like a sequel, it looked like a multiplayer game worth only a renting.
Huh, and yet I can safely say it was my favorite AC yet, and I never bothered with the multiplayer (may try it at some point, though. it does look interesting.) Funny how two people who both played a game, and are apparent fans of AC, can have such different opinions on it.

OT: I heard someone mention they are making a 3DS AC game. If this is that, I am going to be thoroughly disappointed.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Worgen said:
ugh dammit, are all game reveals gonna do this now? making people click like on facebook?
^This. Don't get me wrong, I'm cool with it once in a while but I think it's getting to the point of companies saying "jump" and the gaming community responding "HOW HIGH?!" in unison.

Well, sorry, I'm tired of the running wheel, dear gaming industry (and anyone else thinking of this approach), kindly collectively go fuck yourselves with a rusty iron pipe.

Sep 30, 2010
GeorgW said:
Oh that's just great. But what about the people that don't have Facebook, like me and... Well, I'm the only one but I still feel excluded :(
Stand strong brother you are not alone. I'm glad I've found another like me.

I may not like facebook but an AC release is always cause for celebration

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Woodsey said:
Nah, fuck you Ubisoft. What are they going to do? Not announce what they've been working on for however long if enough people don't fucking 'like' it? Yeah fucking right.

Idiots.
Hahaha, this is true.

I'm not gonna like it just to spite them for the fact they are still pussyfooting around showing some innovation and putting it into the future setting already.

Yeah I know. I'm really sending them a message, aren't I?

Tomo Stryker

Aug 20, 2010
There going to release it anyway, no need to feed the hype machine. Probably going to buy it anyway, as long as its not another Ezio campaign. Need a break from him.

Baggie

Sep 3, 2009
itchcrotch said:
i'v been saying this since we new the next installment wouldn't be AC3, and i'll say it again: if this game turns out to be going back to altair, now that ezio has two games and he's only go one, i just want people to know that i fucking called it
Considering the text on the facebook page is Altairs name in arabic I'd say there's not much to call.
I'm kind of interested though, Altair was a much more interesting character than Ezio, at least for me, and his adventures in the codex sounded pretty awesome, so who knows? Could be awesome. Hell, if it had Brotherhoods combat and a decent story it'd be a day 1 purchase for me.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Woodsey said:
Nah, fuck you Ubisoft. What are they going to do? Not announce what they've been working on for however long if enough people don't fucking 'like' it? Yeah fucking right.

Idiots.
This. Exactly this. I'd love to see them explain to the team that carefully prepared a trailer that they didn't get enough likes, so the trailer's cancelled...

...along with the whole game.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
now Brotherhood was mad fun (if not incredibly easy minus the Leonardo stealth missions) but still...c'mon how about a true sequel to the sequel?! :]

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Must. Have. British. Female. Assassin. Voiced by Jennifer Hale.

Do want!
o_O I think you just blew my mind.

OT: Obvious advertising is obvious. And I also don't have a Facebook. I think I'm one of the 10% of the population that doesn't.

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
They haven't even wrapped up the series with a suitable conclusion!

They MUST bring out the next one!

It wouldn't make sense if they didn't.

Honestly, this may sound silly, but it feels like they're pulling a sort of corporate compliment fishing.

"Tell us you love our stuff! I need to know that you love it! Tell me you LOVE it or I won't release another one, dammit!"