Assassin's Creed Series (SPOILERS!)

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
Mrsnugglesworth said:
So I went to that AC2 theory thing. And this guy is retarded. He looked at this picture of a venice canal, and didn't notice the blatantly obvious window with the Assasins Creed symbol.
Then you, sir, need to learn something called reading. She did say rather clearly the window looks like the Assassin's symbol.

TheRockNRolla

Apr 9, 2009
Portal Maniac said:
TheRockNRolla said:
As in it's not going to get an entire game devoted to Desmond running around in the present, killing off Abstergo employees, and more use of Animus so more abilities bleed into Desmond.
And if he's in the present doing stuff, how in the world can he be back in the Animus learning more skills?
I'm sorry you lost me with that last one.... Are you assuming he'll be doing other things in the last game without any actual proof of said setting?

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
TheRockNRolla said:
Are you assuming he'll be doing other things in the last game without any actual proof of said setting?
But what sense would that make? Having a guy locked in a room and the games are only prequel after prequel and not coming to an end? The story concludes with Desmond getting out of the Animus? I find that impossible to believe.

Ghostshot08

Oct 22, 2008
Desmond is learning the abilities from the Animus to stop the taking over of the world by the descendants of the crusaders. If I recall correctly, That was the objective of those who kidnapped him. They use the Animus to look up the locations of powerful artifacts. Desmond happens to be the descendant of people associated with hiding the artifacts from the crusaders. It will end up being his responsibility to stop them with his newly unlocked assassin abilities.

Of course this is just my theory.

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
Altairs story finished itself. Altair alon with the rest of the sane assassins eventually fell victim to the piece of eden

TheRockNRolla

Apr 9, 2009
Portal Maniac said:
TheRockNRolla said:
Are you assuming he'll be doing other things in the last game without any actual proof of said setting?
But what sense would that make? Having a guy locked in a room and the games are only prequel after prequel and not coming to an end? The story concludes with Desmond getting out of the Animus? I find that impossible to believe.
You're obviously confused. This is how I see the last game playing out. Abstergo uses the animus to find the last relic they need, THEN, Desmond figures out he has all the abilities of his ancestors and uses them to stop Abstergo. Do you get it now?