Assassin's Creed Unity - Do You Hear the People Sing? - Update

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
Assassin's Creed Unity - Do You Hear the People Sing? - Update

The Assassin's Creed series pushes forward with huge crowds, new combat, and public beheadings.

Read Full Article

Jupiter065

Aug 12, 2008
PirateRose said:
*cough cough* sausage fest *cough cough*

Really bummed that you can't be a female assassin. When me and my friends had heard the rumor it would be a four-player co-op and in France, we all got excited with the idea of playing four ladies in big fancy dresses with big wigs, walking down the streets of France and quietly shanking people as we pass.
Yeah I'll second this, doing that was super fun in AC3:Liberation.
But, hey, girls don't buy videogames, right?

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
So wait.. I'm a bit confused... Maybe its because it's 3AM but can someone answer me.

Is this going to be one of the big assassins creed games.. Like Brotherhood/revelation. Something with a substantial story and a non-blank slate character (4 Player Co-OP has me skeptical).

Is this going to harm the singleplayer experience (Like Deadspace sequels)?

byte4554_v1legacy

Feb 23, 2010
As stated in other threads:
For the Co-op, it's not four different guys, it's the same guy, Arno, customized four different ways. When you play co-op, everyone appears as Arno to themselves, and as a nameless assassin to the other players. And also, it would be quite a lot of money, and several months delay past uncomfortable to change the whole game so that co-op has character select with a female option.

Anyway, looks amazing, and I totally want it, but I'm gonna have to pick up a new console. Revelations nearly made my computer explode, this would leave a crater where my room once was.